user gui?

TH3C0DF4TH3R

um i think this topic was brought up but i can't find. whats going to be in the user gui when it gets released mid march?

Krier023

Useful Poster
not a lot was released about it but its suppose to be fully programmable and user friendly so you can make your own codes and everything

Krier023

Useful Poster
Psh i know just make the own set of codes you want that would be so sick. to make it exactly to your liking

TH3C0DF4TH3R

most likely viking is gonna come out with a drop shot mode. what ever there competitors come out with, viking will be on top of it, if not even better. i recomend the raven if your going to buy one

xXtRaSaUcE

I am just waiting to have a 2 round burst for my silenced sniper rifles. 1 shot is all you need in hardcore but 2 anyplace drops them in any other mode. I would love to use 3 round burst on autos also. I love the ACR but it wastes so many shots.

obo

absolutly love it. But im watching psyche now, and this is distracting me, so im gonna go now.

Itz CHARLEY

with the user gui will we be able to make new things like a bxb / bxr for halo and a dropshot mod, or will we only be able to make our own driver?