V 360 SinneR Account Banned From Xbox Live

Okay So As The Title Say's Above My Xbox-Live Account Has Been Permanently Banned From Online Altogether :twisted: ,
Reason Unknown But I Will Be Making A New Account Very Soon!

Oh And My Viking360 Macro Controller Is Hmm Well Not Broke But The Two Button's On The Controller A Stuck Tight And Cannot Move,

The Button's Are RB And LB Should I Send This Off Too {Ben} By The Way I'm From The U.K , Would He Charge For Any Extra Damage Blah Blah Blah Please Post Your Thought's And Comment's Thank's Guy's :D

Ben

If your within warranty just open a support ticket, if your not, open one any ways. See what they offer, if they won't do it just PM me and we can sort something out.

Voodoo

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
SinneR i think we all know why O,o to bad tho not

I'm still new here. I checked out this guy's videos when I first discovered the controller. Still not sure about this jitter thing, but he seemed to do well at it. I am sure it'll become more clear once I actually receive my controller, supposed to arrive tomorrow sometime. I am not sure if you were implying that he was banned for using the controller or what. I read in one of the Sticky that you shouldn't be banned for using it according to the terms.

NYjetsNY1

Voodoo said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

I'm still new here. I checked out this guy's videos when I first discovered the controller. Still not sure about this jitter thing, but he seemed to do well at it. I am sure it'll become more clear once I actually receive my controller, supposed to arrive tomorrow sometime. I am not sure if you were implying that he was banned for using the controller or what. I read in one of the Sticky that you shouldn't be banned for using it according to the terms.

Yeah he didn't get banned for using the controller. Not sure the cause exactly though.

Voodoo

NYjetsNY1 said:
Voodoo said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:

Yeah he didn't get banned for using the controller. Not sure the cause exactly though.

I just didn't know if he was implying the guy got banned and is a jerk or something or what. Only reason I ever posted was that once I got my controller, I was kinda hoping to get a chance to play with the Viking team one day, thought that might be cool.