V360 emblem?

odingalt

Staff member
[attachment=0:1csfds34]vikingemblem.jpg[/attachment:1csfds34]

[attachment=1:1csfds34]vikingemblem.gif[/attachment:1csfds34]

NickM

Yes.. Yes I am now making this, I love it lmao. BTW odin, my personal thanks on the macro controller, I was abit shocked when I first saw it was $200, but now that I have it, its easily worth $500 to me lol :p now I understand the price.

PS: Nyjetsny1, most amazing person ever, I've had numerous questions, like 20 for the guy, and he never stops helping, he teamviewers me and shows me/fixes my macros and makes them perfect, I give a large amount of my satisfaction to him, and of course, to you.

EDIT: forgot to say, everyone, check out NYjetsNy1's new rapidfire for MW2! Its groundbreaking, fastest I've ever seen in my life, no kickback, no skips. I was teamviewing with him when he found it, his reactions were priceless :).. But seriously, check it out <.<

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
[attachment=0:1ot43xpr]vikingemblem.jpg[/attachment:1ot43xpr]

[attachment=1:1ot43xpr]vikingemblem.gif[/attachment:1ot43xpr]

Wheres the macro lol??? I want this emblem, it is stunning.

obo

I'll work on that tonight. I just got an identical copy of odin's embllem, I'll turn it into a macro tonight.

smallx

Here's one I made it like a month ago, tried replicating the logo but was hard because of few layers

IMG_0815.jpg

btw i got the curved corners at the top of the V by using the bottoms of two "big cartoon eyes" or whatever they're called

NickM

smallx said:
Here's one I made it like a month ago, tried replicating the logo but was hard because of few layers

IMG_0815.jpg

btw i got the curved corners at the top of the V by using the bottoms of two "big cartoon eyes" or whatever they're called

Thats also very good o_O

odingalt

Staff member
Smallx nice! I was thinking about giving a second crack at it - I like our 'old school' logos from back when the site was all purple. :) Hard to replicate the forums emblem with the touch-of-blue.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Smallx nice! I was thinking about giving a second crack at it - I like our 'old school' logos from back when the site was all purple. :) Hard to replicate the forums emblem with the touch-of-blue.

Where are the macros for these lol. I'm gonna make a macro for my V360 android king lol.

Fredrow

odingalt
[attachment=1:1zdhmto9]vikingemblem.jpg[/attachment:1zdhmto9]
[attachment=0:1zdhmto9]vikingemblem.gif[/attachment:1zdhmto9]

Dude madd props.... It's straight McDonald's..... "I'm lovin it"