Very Happy

discusman

I recieved my Thors Hammer and I must say that I am very happy with this product. :D :D I have had no trouble installing The Works driver, and it performed flawlessly. Am currently trying the custom editor, which is also exceeding expectations. I browsed through the forums and noticed some people having trouble installing drivers and such. Just wondering how much experience some of them have with flashing and such. I can't see it being the product that is causing their woes, maybee just inexperience with such things. in my opinion all the changing drivers and such is fairly easy. So if anybody needs any assistance I would be willing to lend a hand. Also I would be happy to test any new drivers and such you may have from time to time. So: awesome product, great workmanship, and 1 new lifetime customer. Thanks.

discusman

Oh and by the way if you are having trouble try: Reading the directions. Watching the videos. Stickies. yea. ;) ;)

apcoop7

I would like to repeat everything he just said lol. I received my very first Viking controller a few weeks ago, Thor's Hammer, and it's the best :mrgreen: . I felt like an idiot, the instructions that came with the controller said "Tyr's Hand" so I thought I received that controller lol.