Viking 360 get ready...

drb1992

Viking 360 get ready for a boost in sales. If you are wandering why then check out this person's video that I am subscribed to on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_F8tkZlvxI&feature=sub
If you look at how many subscribers he has you will see that he has over 44K subscribers. I also thought it was funny that he posted this video today since I just bought my Odin's Raven today also. Enjoy the free advertising lol

tlrsilver

that says allot when wingsofredemption says vikings controllers are number 1
44k subsribers granted alot from ps3, still should make allot of people think of viking360 when they go to buy a mod :roll:

drb1992

Ya, I was reading some of the comments and some people have said that they just bought a mod from Viking360 because of WingsofRedemption.

tlrsilver

he is beast and if sales dont go up i would be suprised pluse he showes his face for the first time i think :shock:

drb1992

Ya he does, in a previous video he said that he was fat which may be true but his face doesn't look fat or anything. I thought of getting the PS3 thumb sticks like he did but I saw no point since I use FPS Freeks. I almost have everything I want as far as gaming accessories go. Modded Controller, FPS Freeks, and a 24in monitor for HD gaming. What I don't have is Turtle Beach Headsets, I really want the X41's but I may just go for the X31's. Well I actually want a HDTV and a capture card to but I don't see me getting either of those any time soon.

obo

the main rule of youtube should be. Dont show yourself, unless your sexy.
Case and point

tlrsilver

now that he has a mod maybe he will play more xbox360 the ps3 sticks just make him fill more at home :)

regarding hutch i bet that guy gets all the chicks

drb1992

From the videos of his I have watched he use to have a GF and they even lived together in San Francisco for awhile but then they broke up, and now that he has a new job with machinima respawn he really doesn't have time for a GF now lol.

Wings wanted those PS3 thumbsticks so he could play on the 360 and actually enjoy himself. He says that sniping with PS3 thumbsticks is much easier than the 360's thumbsticks.

odingalt

Staff member
drb1992 said:
Viking 360 get ready for a boost in sales. If you are wandering why then check out this person's video that I am subscribed to on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_F8tkZlvxI&feature=sub
If you look at how many subscribers he has you will see that he has over 44K subscribers. I also thought it was funny that he posted this video today since I just bought my Odin's Raven today also. Enjoy the free advertising lol

Dude, you are not kidding me. We use google analytics and it has like a bar-graph that shows how many visitors we get each day. Needless to say there is a giant spike on the graph today from the WingsofRedemption video release. He is famous!! The rest of the month of March before the new review video looks like a flat line in google analytics compared to today's spike. I think we're definitely going to see a boost in business over the next two weeks, the video has attracted some attention from some folks that maybe haven't heard about us before. Which is great!

I get the feeling that if he asks me to do something for him, I am 'in his pocket' now and I have to oblige... you know.. kind of like the mafia. They do you that one huge favor, then you are paying them back for life lol :D

Ben

odingalt said:
Dude, you are not kidding me. We use google analytics and it has like a bar-graph that shows how many visitors we get each day. Needless to say there is a giant spike on the graph today from the WingsofRedemption video release. He is famous!! The rest of the month of March before the new review video looks like a flat line in google analytics compared to today's spike. I think we're definitely going to see a boost in business over the next two weeks, the video has attracted some attention from some folks that maybe haven't heard about us before. Which is great!

I get the feeling that if he asks me to do something for him, I am 'in his pocket' now and I have to oblige... you know.. kind of like the mafia. They do you that one huge favor, then you are paying them back for life lol :D

Lolol Even I am getting some of these hits!

I have a huge spike in hits on my site since yesterday :D

IrishStyle

That's cool of dude to make a vid of his Viking. 44k subscribers is a hell of alot. Maybe the Jtag Lobby too, have a bunch of new people posting on that thread minutes after signing up lol.

kristianz1

Wow :) ! Hope this not affect the release of the diy software though, like when the staff here was busy with christmas sales and NO new modes came out for a long time for exsisting users; Hope it will be out soon! :cool: !