Viking 360 Macro Modtage

dudesikoff

I'm thinking of creating a little Modtage, I did make one about a year ago, but that was with a dazzle, and the Odin's Raven controller. Times have changed and I have a PVR and the macro controller, so what do you guys think, should I make a new and improved one or no?

heres my youtube channel in case you want to check out the modtage I've already posted, and any other videos you may find interesting

youtube.com/user/chazzyboy1234

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
I'm thinking of creating a little Modtage, I did make one about a year ago, but that was with a dazzle, and the Odin's Raven controller. Times have changed and I have a PVR and the macro controller, so what do you guys think, should I make a new and improved one or no?

heres my youtube channel in case you want to check out the modtage I've already posted, and any other videos you may find interesting

youtube.com/user/chazzyboy1234

Heck yeah you should!

HippieMagic

EDIT: I might actually try to do this too since I just made some adjustments in my current gaming setup, managed to get a HDMI cable that had a short in it to work with my PS3, swapped the cable from the xbox in the living room, and now have my PVR working with my Slim. I should be able to get a few videos of me using the controller now which I actually do not have... Are you just going to do rapid fire or do you have other ideas?