Viking 360 TILT Controller

odingalt

Staff member
Tilt isn't on our development list unfortunately. It would be a cool addon but we've got such a long list of items in development I don't know if I'll ever be able to integrate a tilt board into the Viking chip. There's a guy that makes an awesome aftermarket tilt board for xbox 360

http://www.adamthole.com/?cat=5

The nextgen Viking chip is like 3 months behind development, it's going to kick some major booty, but it's taking a lot longer to get it out. I would love to share some details and features of the new Viking chip with you but frankly rapidmod biz is so competetive the last thing I want to do is tip off my competition lol.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Just reminding you that you also said you'd start on a PS3 board in the new year. But if the new viking chip is pushedd back, don't worry about it untill your done the first job. Quality is important too.

Hmmmm, Im looking to purchase a Raven but you mentioned next gen viking 3 months away, would you advise waiting.. thanks

Fredrow

irishtoon said:
Hmmmm, Im looking to purchase a Raven but you mentioned next gen viking 3 months away, would you advise waiting.. thanks

If I was you I would go ahead and buy now.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I've seen that, but how can you game with that brick? It's nowhere close to a dualshok controler, and it can't do anything exept rapidfire...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
I've seen that, but how can you game with that brick? It's nowhere close to a dualshock controller, and it can't do anything except rapidfire...
i have a ps3 and xbox 360 and i prefer the 360 controller its more ergonomic for long gaming sessions and the rumble feedback is better on the ds3 but the plastic feels flimsy to me...... its all personal preference and i dont want to start a console war here.. :geek:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Agreed, no console war, but I personaly like the playstation controller, the X-box one feels too fat, and I have big hands, so many other people must think so too. The datel wildfire controller dosn't look like it matches either system for controller design If you could see the triggers in that picture, you would notice that they just don't look like they'd work very well. That controller is probably the next step if viking dosn't make a PS3 version, but it sounded like they were going to, so I stuck around hoping for a vastly superior product.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Agreed, no console war, but I personaly like the playstation controller, the X-box one feels too fat, and I have big hands, so many other people must think so too. The datel wildfire controller dosn't look like it matches either system for controller design If you could see the triggers in that picture, you would notice that they just don't look like they'd work very well. That controller is probably the next step if viking dosn't make a PS3 version, but it sounded like they were going to, so I stuck around hoping for a vastly superior product.
no dont buy the datel if viking doesnt make a ps3 version buy this http://www.amazon.com/Turbo-Shock-Wirel ... d_sim_vg_4 thats what i use

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The reveiws on amazon only give it 1 star... but it's cheap. I'll keep it in mind if it's available in Canada, but I don't see why not. I get dinged with extera tax at the border if I order from amazon .com instead of .ca.