VIKING...I'm a Little ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fst2011

Guys,

I asked everyone who had something to do with the making of the macro controller and asked if possible to get a different color case, instead of black. Everyone said NO....I received my controller on Monday...and now on your website you are listing a limited controller. I would have picked the new one cause I just didnt like the plain black. There is no way, that this controller popped up for sale...meaning, I'm sure the design and sale of this was known.

Sorry I just feel this is a little messed up. I spent $400 and paid for over night...and now to look and see better looking controller. Guys, not cool. Someone please contact me.

Brian

Agent

I would recommend opening a support ticket, the Viking Staff are very reasonable and might allow you to return it in "new or resellable" condition, in which case you could then order the limited edition controller.

fst2011

I would but I already have 2 open tickets that no one had read yet. I understand this is not a big box retailer and as a small business owner myself...I...am being understanding. but I guess it will not hurt to open another ticket.

Brian

PS: Guys who own/run please dont misunderstand my frustration. I'm not going around online bad mouth your company...actually the opposite. I already talked 3 of my gaming buddies to buy the macro controllers.

garnet2k11

i actually saw it a little earlier ago, it was also 399.
I saw it next to the black macro, it was the silver-white barbed wire one, someone must of bought it maybe i would guess

fst2011

Just a update...they have answered the two tickets I posted awhile ago...so I apologize for not checking first before saying they didnt respond. I did thu do as you suggested and explain the issue with their new macro controller. I'm sure they will do the right thing.

Brian

fst2011

ok....really!!! Now what is going on? I read the details and I know for a FACT...they didnt say there was only 1....what is going on?

Brian

fst2011

Errrrrr....**** you macro gods! I spoke with E and turns out it was a true LIMITED....as in ONLY 1. Wish the details mentioned that but oh well. None the less, who ever got the limited...my hat off to you, it looked really cool. Enjoy it!!!

Brian

odingalt

Staff member
Hi folks,

I got a support ticket from fst2011 and worked it out. Here's what happened: a very very good customer of ours (he's bought like 10 controllers over the past 3 years) wanted to sell-back his Barbed Wire macro controller. We made a once-in-a-lifetime exception to buy back the controller (provided it was in brand spanking new immaculate condition, which it was, because this particular customer is very trustworthy). The controller arrived Monday, shop staff checked everything out, and I asked my wife to re-list it, she re-listed it on Tuesday and it sold almost immediately, I mean within an hour.

fst2011 had asked us before buying his black macro controller if he could get customizations and of course we gave our usual response of no (all the macro controllers were assembled last fall and have been sitting on our shelves since September). So it was just a fluke that we had a single special edition (Barbed Wire painted shell) macro controller on the Viking360 site.

He was pretty peeved that he saw a special edition after we said we don't do special editions, but it was just a fluke where we bought back the controller from a very good customer.

/closing this thread as we're all good now :)

BTW ShiftwRx you got the last Barbed Wire macro controller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.