Viking Macro Controller Talk

Adko1010

Hey, i just like signed up for this forum about like 10 minutes ago because i had a question or two about your controllers, to be specific the "Macro Controller". I just have a question that i want to clear up.
I want to get a macro controller but im probably going to have to wait till around Christmas time or a month before so i can receive it and my parents can wrap it and stuff, so i was wondering if i can somehow like hold a spot for one so they don't run out and i heard that you might or will keep increasing the price on them so i was just a bit concerned and had these questions in my head. It would be awesome if you guys could answer them because i want 1 so bad because I keep hearing great things about them =D!

NYjetsNY1

I'm not sure that we can hold one, unfortunately.
We are going to keep increasing in price. This is inevitable.

Maybe do some convincing to your parents to get one asap, then keep it gift wrapped until Christmas?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adko1010

Oh okay thank you for the information. Also i forgot to ask this do u guys also ship internationally, like possibly to Canada?

fathersin

apply for a cc and buy then ask your parents for money and pay it off build your own credit and get a controller fast its a win win!