Viking needs repaired

AegisFang

Im a little upset right now but somehow my 20 month old got a hold of my Viking a threw it and cracked the bottom piece where the battery goes in. Its not broken all the way yet but if I continue to use it most likely it will crack the rest of the way due to changing the battery when needed. So basically the whole back case needs replaced and maybe just a whole run threw to make sure it is working properly. I just hope this doesnt cost me too much money to fix. Also if I do a support ticket I believe I used my fiances email to track my delivery of the viking upon purchase as this is her work email I would like to change to mine if this is possible. If anyone can give me some suggestions I would appreciate it greatly. I hope Ill be able to check this with in the next few weeks. Thanks

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Im a little upset right now but somehow my 20 month old got a hold of my Viking a threw it and cracked the bottom piece where the battery goes in. Its not broken all the way yet but if I continue to use it most likely it will crack the rest of the way due to changing the battery when needed. So basically the whole back case needs replaced and maybe just a whole run threw to make sure it is working properly. I just hope this doesnt cost me too much money to fix. Also if I do a support ticket I believe I used my fiances email to track my delivery of the viking upon purchase as this is her work email I would like to change to mine if this is possible. If anyone can give me some suggestions I would appreciate it greatly. I hope Ill be able to check this with in the next few weeks. Thanks

Make a support ticket to find the cost and everything. Just copy and paste the whole post.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
That blows. I keep my controller in the box it came in when i'm not using it and put it on my bookshelf just to make sure the dogs or any of my little sisters get to it.