Viking Preset Editor tutorial?

DeeZel

Very enthusiastic about this preset editor but quick question, is there going to be a tutorial?

I mean, I've got an hammer so what's the deal with slot 1 and slot 2? Is this just the memory for preset to be used? Or is it slot 1 rapid fires and slot 2 the reloads (mw2) or vice versa?

Also I assume each preset begins in off mode, you select the button you want to use to turn it on (sync, left trigger + sync etc etc) and the button you want to use to switch to the next mode, correct?

Paul

DeeZel said:
Very enthusiastic about this preset editor but quick question, is there going to be a tutorial?

I mean, I've got an hammer so what's the deal with slot 1 and slot 2? Is this just the memory for preset to be used? Or is it slot 1 rapid fires and slot 2 the reloads (mw2) or vice versa?

Also I assume each preset begins in off mode, you select the button you want to use to turn it on (sync, left trigger + sync etc etc) and the button you want to use to switch to the next mode, correct?

Slot two is so you could use another mode at the same time (like sniper and rf)

You could put your rapidfire in slot 1, then your fast reload in slot 2 maybe?

odingalt

Staff member
I am working (am late on my schedule of course) on releasing the 'final' version. I decided to skip a couple of betas and go right for the final. When I have it ready I will start working on the documentation and tutorial video.

E