Viking Sleeper LED

robo5393

I just got my Viking Sleeper today and I love it. But LED 1 doesn't have a color. It's like a very dim white light. Also, when I turn the controller on, LED 2 and LED 4 blink and they have red LEDs. I thought they were supposed to be green. And LED 2 and LED 4 alternate blinking for some reason. I dont know why. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you

robo5393

Yes. I've put halo, cod4, and cod w@w presets on it. And every couple minutes, LED 2 just starts blinking out of no where. And I put the button test code preset on it and LED 3 does not blink at all when I press right trigger. And with the buuton test code preset on, when I press A, X, Y, or B, none of the LEDs blink.

xX MITCH Xx

well i dnt no much bout the sleeper butn ive notiecd people talking bout how its a super tightn squeeze on the sync button when u have the plug and play on. do u have it hooked up when it flashes if so it maybe going threw the cycles on your mod or something. and u can not play with the plug in play kit hooked up from what i understand

odingalt

Staff member
I think you mean LED3 and LED4? It goes like this

LED1 LED2

LED3 LED4

Things to check:

Use the fresh batteries that came with your controller.
Are you sure you are programming the SLEEPER presets into the controller, and not DUO presets
You are remembering to UNPLUG the USB programming cable when you are done programming

robo5393

Nevermind. The batteries just needed to be changed. It's all good. LED 1 and 3 are white and LED 2 and 4 are red. Its a great controller.