Viking software works!!!

simvida

Hey guys,
There is a process to this programming and I spent 3 hours last night learning the programming of this controller.
The controller comes with presets that may not work with the updated programming because there are changes being made daily.
I found if you clear out the presets and make new macros there isn't any errors.
One thing to remember when you update the controllers software and you click reset the device - the program turns the controller off. You must pull the plug out and press START again to put the controller in programming mode.
You have to really read the entire about/help screen (the button with the huge Question mark in the viking software program)- It does explain everything to do but make sure your read it slowly and more than once so you really understand what to do.
I personally own 5 mods (1 raven as well) and this controller and software beats every mod out there hands down.
My advice is if you don't have one - save every thing you can to get one because it is more than well worth it.
This mod is the mother of all mods - Props to Odin for this kind of technology in such a short time - He is definitely a pioneer.

Lets have patience guys as this mod when fully worked up is unbelievable - Put it on your Christmas list - Pay off in the long run!!!