viking360.com forums bug

SuperX70Pro

This just came to my attention today on my other thread, but I can't uploads .vkm's? I have tried putting the file in a WinRAR document, folder, briefcase, just whatever my computer had and I always get the same error "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." I am curious into when this is going to be fixed because as games come out, and become obsolete over time, members have time to create more macros, or is it the end for macro posting?

JIM WALKER

This just came to my attention today on my other thread, but I can't uploads .vkm's? I have tried putting the file in a WinRAR document, folder, briefcase, just whatever my computer had and I always get the same error "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." I am curious into when this is going to be fixed because as games come out, and become obsolete over time, members have time to create more macros, or is it the end for macro posting?

Just had a go myself, able to download with no problem, but yes your right, upload is a no go, odd that, sure odin will see this thread and sort it ....

JIM WALKER

Ok, just sent my other self an e-mail with a vkm attached, it works perfectly, so at least we have a work around for now .... Just have to trust each other with our e-mail address's ... or, you can use me as a conduit, I have a "gaming only e-mail address" you can use ... themarquis@talktalk.net ... feel free to use it ...

Last edited:

SuperX70Pro

I hope he see's this soon! But if I need to and get a few request's ill end up creating a secondary forum for posting until this is fixed. Although it might not be the best site because it'll be free but at least we'll have something to work with. And I appreciate the offer but I also have a 'gaming only e-mail' its .. lgdzlegendz@gmail.com .. I have tried to e-mail myself .vkm's and it works like a charm!

JIM WALKER

I hope he see's this soon! But if I need to and get a few request's ill end up creating a secondary forum for posting until this is fixed. Although it might not be the best site because it'll be free but at least we'll have something to work with. And I appreciate the offer but I also have a 'gaming only e-mail' its .. lgdzlegendz@gmail.com .. I have tried to e-mail myself .vkm's and it works like a charm!

Fear not, odin will see this today, he will let us know what is what and why .....