Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

Ben

Just finished up a nice controller with my very last legacy chip! I'll get some pics tomorrow.

It was inspired by Fredrow's Halo Reach controller. Its black with Blue ROL & Blue lit thumbsticks which also act as the mode indicators.

Anyone got any idea's for custom macro controllers?

Ben

Here are some pics of it, sorry about the quality, it was on my iphone camera.

img1504j.jpg

img1505l.jpg

img1506ih.jpg

img1507k.jpg

WetterThanWater

Loving the controller, especially the analog sticks! But is it just me, or does the Xbox guide button look really shiny, like shinier than normal?

Fredrow

Ben I'm loving it pimp! Great work on this one..... Also I feel very proud that you got inspired from one of my past controllers :lol: :lol: (I know sounds cheesy....)
Again, I gotta give you madd props, I really like the looks of this controller....

[color=#00FFFF said:
WetterThanWater[/color]]This is probably a bad idea, and would fall under some copywright or infringement law, but an MLG themed controller.

Really???? Have you spent anytime researching custom Xbox360 controller??

[color=#00FFFF said:
WetterThanWater[/color]]Oh, true. :D Haven't used many other controllers since I got my viking. ;)

Since you seem to be a newbie here at Viking360, then I would bet that you own a Macro, right?? If so, then the question you really need to be asking is, "Why don't I have a shinny, super sick, chromed-out guid button on my controller??

WetterThanWater

Well, I have looked it up, and gotten mixed answers, but I remember distinctly, someone was making a huge fuss about someone putting an MLG logo on their Astro A40's (Speaker Tags).

And hes right, I have a legacy, I've been waiting to order my Macro, but at my border, everything gets stopped! So I'm most likely going to the US this march break, and I send in my broken legacy (glue failed on tac switch, Odin said it'd be a free repair<3) And then I'd order my macro, and odin said he'd put them in the same package, so I'd pay for one shipping cost instead of two. And then I'd get my friend in the US to just bring them with him when he comes and visits, he comes like every two weeks. :3

Fredrow

WetterThanWater said:
Well, I have looked it up, and gotten mixed answers, but I remember distinctly, someone was making a huge fuss about someone putting an MLG logo on their Astro A40's (Speaker Tags).

And hes right, I have a legacy, I've been waiting to order my Macro, but at my border, everything gets stopped! So I'm most likely going to the US this march break, and I send in my broken legacy (glue failed on tac switch, Odin said it'd be a free repair<3) And then I'd order my macro, and odin said he'd put them in the same package, so I'd pay for one shipping cost instead of two. And then I'd get my friend in the US to just bring them with him when he comes and visits, he comes like every two weeks. :3

Yeah any shipping I have to do to Canada, I always give it to my friend so she can go ship it for me. She is a dual citizen and comes down to our great land every day... (Plus it saves on shipping cost)....

Ben

If anyone is interested in this controller please contact me :)

£125 Delivered (within UK, if your outside the UK you'll have to pay an additional £10 for postage)

Ben

Ben. said:
If anyone is interested in this controller please contact me :)

£125 Delivered (within UK, if your outside the UK you'll have to pay an additional £10 for postage)

I really want to shift this controller, someone must be interested surely!

Ben

No we don't I'm afraid. However I can customise your macro controller if you don't mind the warrenty being voided.

NYjetsNY1

KillerMackem said:
That's a shame, I really wanna buy a macro controller but they're only available in the US.

This isn't true. You can buy a macro controller wherever you live! The U.K. ... the U.S... there are a ton of locations.

ldaniels5a

Sorry if this is a stupid question but which one out of the 3 is the better one? (odins raven, thors hammer and tyr's hand) and why is that one better?

NYjetsNY1

Odin's Raven is a Thor's hammer with 2 extra tac switches. The Thor's Hammer is a rapidfire and jitter controller, with a few extra mods like akimbo mode, dropshot mod, quickscope, etc. The Tyr's Hand only does rapid-fire.