Viking360 is Greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

crownmods

yea they are pretty great. just look at the forum we created about 8 months ago and the idea that there controllers were based from.

http://sparkmods.com/forum/xbox-360/156 ... oller.html

they say they are the only and first with this product on the market, thats a completely false statement. we have had our programmable controllers working before viking360 was ever even thought of. we sold rights to sell usb programmable controllers to only 1 other person and it was for ebay sales and xbox-scene sales was where those rights were sold for that person to sell the product and call it his own. im sure a lot of people who are big in the modding scene most likely know who that 1 person is. aside from that the only reason we have not started sales on our controllers yet is because ours is in the process of being completely wireless programming no plug-n-play charge kits no usb cords and no holes in the controllers.

this website is a joke and the owners of the site are thieves. we have patent rights to the usb programmable controller, the wireless programmable controller, and the stereo jack programmable controller. our top coder isnt exactly too very happy about them stealing our designs niether. especially saying they are the first and only. thats almost as bad as how evil controllers says they own the only 100% undetectable rapid fire controllers. we all know thats not true either.

we have started patent infringement processes according to our rights. and viking will be gone soon enough for this little antic that they have pulled. we have even sought to be civil enough to settle this out of the legal system and they have not responded in any way to the email we have sent them.

but for those of you worried about a possible price difference between ours and theres. there is no need to worry ours works fully on matrix boards and cg boards unlike theres. and our prices will actually be much lower and have the official crown stamped onto each board. the functionality of our chips and controllers will enhance much further above this hackjob that they have done.

Sincerely,
CrownMods
(A.K.A. Founder of cheap xbox 360 mods)

P.S. Watch for this reply to get removed very quick!!!!

Fredrow

crownmods said:
yea they are pretty great. just look at the forum we created about 8 months ago and the idea that there controllers were based from.

they say they are the only and first with this product on the market, thats a completely false statement. we have had our programmable controllers working before viking360 was ever even thought of. we sold rights to sell usb programmable controllers to only 1 other person and it was for ebay sales and xbox-scene sales was where those rights were sold for that person to sell the product and call it his own. im sure a lot of people who are big in the modding scene most likely know who that 1 person is. aside from that the only reason we have not started sales on our controllers yet is because ours is in the process of being completely wireless programming no plug-n-play charge kits no usb cords and no holes in the controllers.

this website is a joke and the owners of the site are thieves. we have patent rights to the usb programmable controller, the wireless programmable controller, and the stereo jack programmable controller. our top coder isnt exactly too very happy about them stealing our designs niether. especially saying they are the first and only. thats almost as bad as how evil controllers says they own the only 100% undetectable rapid fire controllers. we all know thats not true either.

we have started patent infringement processes according to our rights. and viking will be gone soon enough for this little antic that they have pulled. we have even sought to be civil enough to settle this out of the legal system and they have not responded in any way to the email we have sent them.

but for those of you worried about a possible price difference between ours and theres. there is no need to worry ours works fully on matrix boards and cg boards unlike theres. and our prices will actually be much lower and have the official crown stamped onto each board. the functionality of our chips and controllers will enhance much further above this hackjob that they have done.

Sincerely,
CrownMods

WOW....That is some funny stuff right there..... I have only seen one other RF controller that you can change the settings on, and all you could do is change the speed settings, and that controller was made by Hazer aka The GodFather of Rapid Fire controllers...CrownMods WHO??? I have never even heard of you or have never heard of anyone talk about you......And to top that off Hazers RF controller didn't even get flashed through the USB port his was all serial..... So in FACT we are the first to have a controller that can be programed through the USB port....... And by the way what is your patent number?? Since you have the patent to program a Xbox 360 controller through the USB port, right??? RIGHT....

crownmods

yea funny i never heard of your website either until i got flooded with over 2000 emails online and about 200 xbl messages from everyone that already new about the work and time and money i had spent into the operation and configurations of the wireless programmable controller telling me that my controller was ripped off by someone. but anyways ill scan the letters i was sent through the patent office for the ideas and schematics for it tommorow then ill send them over to you no problem at all. and as far as anyone else we were the first with the idea and the first to make it public what we were working on. now if you were to go to serial programming have at it. but as far as usb programming and wireless programming using the usb wireless dongle made by microsoft we have patent pending rights to those 2. if you would like i can also provide you with the receipt from when i purchased these patents and the official response letter back after the application was submitted. and if you need even further documentation i can also provide you with all 6 pages covering every aspect of the design. but unless your controllers have a significant change to the way that it is programmed and the operations that it makes the controller go through then you will have to wait 1 year from the time that are product and patent is marketable. are wireless matrix and wireless cg programmable controllers are due to be ready within the next 45 days so you wont have to much of a wait. aside from this i will still be civil about all of this and i will provide you with any information you may require to better understand the rights myself and my company has, and the rights that you and your company have. if you need to seek out any type of legal council to aid you in understanding your rights then so be it. and if you would like to communicate this further without public acknowledgement then please let me know and i will set up an interview with you at whatever date you request as long as im free at that time. if you would like to disclose all of this information out in the open then that is also fine by me. just let me know how you would like to do this? i have tried to contact your company through emails and have not had any response back. i will send you a private message to let you know the proper ways of getting in touch with me so we may discuss this further. until then.

sincerely,
crownmods

i ran into crownmods one time online using online hacks on cod waw "god mode" and "no clip", just a young punk who thought it was cool to cheat.

odingalt

Staff member
First of all let me say that this is Crownmods' desperate attempt at keeping me from putting him completey out of business, by talking down Viking360, and spewing 100% bull shit. Just another angry kid who I've put out of business...

crownmods said:

I invite everyone to visit that link right now. Crownmods is talking about a concept 8 months ago. I put mine together in a weekend over a 6-pack of budweiser. Crownmods, you still don't have a working prototype?

crownmods said:
they say they are the only and first with this product on the market, thats a completely false statement.

I'd be more than happy to change my website to say "The World's Second USB Programmable RapidFire Controller", if you'd be so kind as to send us evidence/links to a website where we can purchase a competitor's USB probammable rapidfire? We're still waiting for you to show us proof, not BS.

crownmods said:
we have had our programmable controllers working before viking360 was ever even thought of.

Web links please? Remind me again why, if you've had this idea for 8 months, you're still not selling any?

crownmods said:
we sold rights to sell usb programmable controllers to only 1 other person and it was for ebay sales and xbox-scene sales was where those rights were sold for that person to sell the product and call it his own.

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were the inventor of USB! Oh wait, you're not: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_USB

So in other words, you illegally and unethically sold rights for a technology that's already patented?

crownmods said:
im sure a lot of people who are big in the modding scene most likely know who that 1 person is.

Actually, a lot of us have no idea who this 'big mystery' person is. Perhaps you could be less mysterious and more specific?

crownmods said:
aside from that the only reason we have not started sales on our controllers yet is because ours is in the process of being completely wireless programming no plug-n-play charge kits no usb cords and no holes in the controllers.

Uh-huh. I'm guessing the real reason you have not started sales on controllers is because you've been TALKING about this for over 8 months now, but you can't figure out the idea on your own, so you've been spending months and months on http://www.freelance.com trying to find someone with the skills to do it for you.

crownmods said:

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were the inventor of the USB, the inventor of wireless radio, the inventor of stereo audio, and the inventor or the microchip. Perhaps you could post your approved patent numbers for us to review?

crownmods said:

Crownmods has never sent us a single e-mail. We all know that LEGAL proceedings would be conducted via REGISTERED/CERTIFIED U.S. mail. Crownmods, to back up your false claims that you have ever contacted us concerning our rapidfire controllers, could you please post some images of the registered/certified letters you have supposedly been sending us concerning pattent infringement?

crownmods said:

Actually, we can't wait for the competition. It's good for all of our customers. You've been running your mouth for 8 months (or longer) about a superchip. Viking360, and all the rapidfire customers out there, can't wait to see it.

crownmods said:
Sincerely,
CrownMods

Actually, I'm going to leave this post forever, because you're doing a great job of showing all of the customers out there how big of an idiot you are.

odingalt

Staff member
crownmods said:
yea funny i never heard of your website either until i got flooded with over 2000 emails online and about 200 xbl messages from everyone that already new about the work and time and money i had spent into the operation and configurations of the wireless programmable controller telling me that my controller was ripped off by someone. but anyways ill scan the letters i was sent through the patent office for the ideas and schematics for it tommorow then ill send them over to you no problem at all. and as far as anyone else we were the first with the idea and the first to make it public what we were working on. now if you were to go to serial programming have at it. but as far as usb programming and wireless programming using the usb wireless dongle made by microsoft we have patent pending rights to those 2. if you would like i can also provide you with the receipt from when i purchased these patents and the official response letter back after the application was submitted. and if you need even further documentation i can also provide you with all 6 pages covering every aspect of the design. but unless your controllers have a significant change to the way that it is programmed and the operations that it makes the controller go through then you will have to wait 1 year from the time that are product and patent is marketable. are wireless matrix and wireless cg programmable controllers are due to be ready within the next 45 days so you wont have to much of a wait. aside from this i will still be civil about all of this and i will provide you with any information you may require to better understand the rights myself and my company has, and the rights that you and your company have. if you need to seek out any type of legal council to aid you in understanding your rights then so be it. and if you would like to communicate this further without public acknowledgement then please let me know and i will set up an interview with you at whatever date you request as long as im free at that time. if you would like to disclose all of this information out in the open then that is also fine by me. just let me know how you would like to do this? i have tried to contact your company through emails and have not had any response back. i will send you a private message to let you know the proper ways of getting in touch with me so we may discuss this further. until then.

sincerely,
crownmods

Crownmods, you are made of 100% certified and patented U.S. Bull Shit. Go ahead and have your 'lawyers' contact me.

Einar Offerdahl III
10011 NE 1st St Apt E508
Bellevue, WA 98004

SOLOxMoNsTeR

I bought a crownmods controller a wile ago and i thought it was bad so i went out and bought a evilcontrollers and i loved it now im going to buy a viking so i can upgrade it when ever and dont have to send it in to get fixed if it is fixed and crownmods.com dont even work anymore, so there for viking360 is the best.

G

Hey, great posts everybody. I am currently working on bluetooth programmable controllers with cloaking capability. According to Crownjob, all you have to do is say you are going to design something and add a half-assed patent story posted to some forum to protect you from anyone else independantly devoloping anything remotely close to it and selling it. So bluetooth and cloaking are mine.

Also, I invented the moon. My top coder was working on it before it was even thought of. I will provide anyone with pictures on napkins proving it as well as the six page reply I got from the moon granting me the patent to itself. If any other website tells you it's the moon...don't worry, mine will be cheaper and have official stamps all over it to make it look so gay for you.

crazzykamakazy

ive seen crownmods mods and ive seen vikings mods.. i like vikings better.. crownmods also is not into customer service.. i knew a guy that paid for a mod from crownmods website and never did receive a mod.. that guy is taking crownmods to a small claims court to get his money back... and from what ive read in the forums viking is very good with there customers.. so viking makes better controllers than crownmods and is better to there customers.. as soon as i save up some money expect me to be buying a viking mod :D

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for the support guys, I guess I will lock this thread. Like they say, 'don't feed the troll'. I think we've probably fed the troll enough. Just that one of my personal pet peeves in life happens to be unintelligent dumbasses, so when one walks onto my turf and flames my whole website with gibberish and nonsense... well you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.