Warranty?

WetterThanWater

Please, no flaming!

I've had my Odin's Raven for about 5 months now, and I was playing a regular game of TDM (Black Ops) and my left tac switch got stuck inside and and takes about an hour to slowly come out. Even though it comes out, it doesn't activate the left side, does Viking360 have warranty ?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Please, no flaming!

I've had my Odin's Raven for about 5 months now, and I was playing a regular game of TDM (Black Ops) and my left tac switch got stuck inside and and takes about an hour to slowly come out. Even though it comes out, it doesn't activate the left side, does Viking360 have warranty ?

They have a 3-month warranty.

After those 3-months, there may be a small charge, but I'm sure nothing too expensive at all.

PM odingalt if you do not have access to the support ticket section of the website.

odingalt

Staff member
At 5 months and glue failing on the tac switch - that's not cool - shoot me a PM please, if you can just cover the cost to ship the controllerand get it to our shop we can have shop staff open up and re-attach the tac switch.

E

WetterThanWater

odingalt said:
At 5 months and glue failing on the tac switch - that's not cool - shoot me a PM please, if you can just cover the cost to ship the controllerand get it to our shop we can have shop staff open up and re-attach the tac switch.

E

Odin, I'll send it back, but since everything usually gets stopped at my border, (Ontario,Canada) I have to wait until I go to the states to send it. Also, if I'm buying a Macro controller, since Im sending in my Raven, and paying for that shipping, could you put the Macro in the same box when you're sending the Raven back? So I don't have to pay another $30 shipping?

odingalt

Staff member
WetterThanWater said:
odingalt said:

E

Odin, I'll send it back, but since everything usually gets stopped at my border, (Ontario,Canada) I have to wait until I go to the states to send it. Also, if I'm buying a Macro controller, since Im sending in my Raven, and paying for that shipping, could you put the Macro in the same box when you're sending the Raven back? So I don't have to pay another $30 shipping?

Yes drop me a PM when you're ready and we can work out the shipping.

Even if you don't buy a macro, still looking forward to getting the tac switches re-attached!