Way Around Viking Forge!

odingalt

Staff member
All right I gotta ask, what is up with dropboxing instead of just uploading to youtube? Did dropbox replace youtube? (I'm in my mid 30's so I seriously have to ask as I have grown out of touch with "the internet")

bonefisher

All right I gotta ask, what is up with dropboxing instead of just uploading to youtube? Did dropbox replace youtube? (I'm in my mid 30's so I seriously have to ask as I have grown out of touch with "the internet")
I'm gonna have to ask, why didn't you do this in the first place and place it on you tube? I was doing this to help out someone and don't really care about posting on YOU TUBE!

odingalt

Staff member
Although nobody watches these other Berserker tutorial videos I had already posted on youtube:

lopelpicks

Hey Bone when I try to remap my buttons to the paddles only my first selection works. When I add another button for remapping it does not work Do I need to put them in different groups? Can you post an example of multiple remapped buttons under one pack please?

bonefisher

Hey Bone when I try to remap my buttons to the paddles only my first selection works. When I add another button for remapping it does not work Do I need to put them in different groups? Can you post an example of multiple remapped buttons under one pack please?
Pull one of my packs up and look at to see how things are done. If you need more help let me know.

sharkey

If you share out your pack I'll take a look. Basically each rune needs to be in it's own group. Only one rune per group can be active at a time.

sharkey

I was bored so I put together a remap example pack. Look in the forge for [SHARKEY] Remap Example. Also to explain a little bit better (as it can be a little confusing at first) here is my understanding of the forge.

Pages - Pages contain multiple groups however only one page can be active at a time. I like to think of pages as a game. Example - One page you may have all your CoD groups and on another page perhaps you have destiny.

Groups -
Groups are a collection of runes on a page but only one rune can be active per group. The way I use groups are to group similar runes together. For example you may have different speeds of rapid fire but you're only ever going to use one at a time. So in this case you'd put all your rapidfire runes in a group and add some scroll buttons to toggle through them.

So if you're creating a runepack for a specific game you would want to have one page for that game and then a group for each type of rune catagory. Ie. Rapidfire,Jitter,Dropshot,Quickscope etc.

Hope this helps!

Sidenote: No runes in my pack have a Activate/Deactivate combo bcause they are auto enabled. (That's what the star symbol on the top right of a group is for)