Weather and difference

Lol You Looked

So, My controller has stopped in Salt Lake City, UT because of snow and rain, The weather :arrow: http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USUT0225
And it will be happening till the 1st, so do you think it will stay there till 1st?

Also what the difference between a Black Controller and a serpent other then the style? I see none so why is it 100$ more?

Thank you. :cool:

Remmnever

I bet the storm will clear a little bit and your controller will keep moving, they can't just stop all mail and wait for the weather to stop.

The black serpent and red skulls are more expensive because they are limited edition. Everything is the same besides the shell I believe.

Lol You Looked

Remmnever said:
I bet the storm will clear a little bit and your controller will keep moving, they can't just stop all mail and wait for the weather to stop.

The black serpent and red skulls are more expensive because they are limited edition. Everything is the same besides the shell I believe.
Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
Lol You Looked said:
So, My controller has stopped in Salt Lake City, UT because of snow and rain, The weather :arrow: http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USUT0225
And it will be happening till the 1st, so do you think it will stay there till 1st?

Also what the difference between a Black Controller and a serpent other then the style? I see none so why is it 100$ more?

The paint job is about $30 more. When we drill the controllers to install the tac switches there's a chance that the paint job gets damaged so we end up with wasted shells. When this happens it's the same as throwing a new $50 controller into the garbage. We do still have a markup to make more money on the special editions - figure if we take the risk and trouble to custom paint and a build a bunch we want to make a few extra bucks.

Then Uncle Sam takes 42% of our profits so at the end of the day even though we charge $100 more for the custom shell, we get to keep about $25 after taxes for all the effort.

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Lol You Looked said:

The paint job is about $30 more. When we drill the controllers to install the tac switches there's a chance that the paint job gets damaged so we end up with wasted shells. When this happens it's the same as throwing a new $50 controller into the garbage. We do still have a markup to make more money on the special editions - figure if we take the risk and trouble to custom paint and a build a bunch we want to make a few extra bucks.

Then Uncle Sam takes 42% of our profits so at the end of the day even though we charge $100 more for the custom shell, we get to keep about $25 after taxes for all the effort.

Uncle Sam is a total killer sometimes.

odingalt

Staff member
I kept thinking we were going to be millionaires selling modded controllers. And then we tried it and paid taxes and I realized I would be better off working at McDonald's as a shift supervisor.