???? Weird???? Input.....

Fredrow

Just wanted to know if anyone knows when the GOW3 controllers hit the stores??

Just because I bought one today and it had a CG2 PCB inside of it. So I was thinking that maybe we have all jumped the gun the soon to say that Microsoft has discontinued making the CG2 PCB'z....

But that's just my 2-cents on it.....

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Just wanted to know if anyone knows when the GOW3 controllers hit the stores??

Just because I bought one today and it had a CG2 PCB inside of it. So I was thinking that maybe we have all jumped the gun the soon to say that Microsoft has discontinued making the CG2 PCB'z....

But that's just my 2-cents on it.....
Well maybe they found it was cheaper to stay with the CG2 PCB, you should make more MACROZ :D

Remmnever

I have the GOW 3 console bundle pre-ordered. I want to say release date is around Sept. 20. I think the controllers come out by themselves a few days before though.

odingalt

Staff member
I think that the Silver Halo3 special edition are also CG2. I think it may be a case of these were mass produced awhile ago in a large quantity as a special run in conjunction with those game developers, and then are sitting on the shelf. I.e. the Halo 3 special edition came out last year but didn't sell as well as they'd hoped. You could probably even round up a couple of those gamestop biohazard shells and find CG2's as well.

Fredrow

You and your BioHazard shells!!! Another controller on that CG2 list is the Silver/Grey transformer wireless controller w/play n' charge kit.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
that would be sweet if the boards didnt get discontinued however even if they didnt i dont know how many more macros they would make cause of price :/

odingalt

Staff member
that would be sweet if the boards didnt get discontinued however even if they didnt i dont know how many more macros they would make cause of price :/

We buy a "solderless" gizmo from a supplier (well, it's not really solderless as we add 18 wires to it anyways). Our supplier wants 5,000 minimum order at $20 each... lol so if anyone has $100,000 laying around, we can start building macros again. Otherwise we are out of luck for now.

Fredrow

We buy a "solderless" gizmo from a supplier (well, it's not really solderless as we add 18 wires to it anyways). Our supplier wants 5,000 minimum order at $20 each... lol so if anyone has $100,000 laying around, we can start building macros again. Otherwise we are out of luck for now.

Well you better hope that I don't win the Mega-millions or Powerball sometime soon because if I do you might just be put out of business....hahaha.... Remember that conversation we had that one day when you were still living in Bellevue?? hahaha...