were could i buy any viking360 kit?

NYjetsNY1

It isn't going to get removed, but remember that buying selling and trading is not permitted on our forum and that viking360 / vikingdigital LLC is not responsible for anything sold on anything but viking360.com or vikingdigital.com

rodman55

if i do whatever... they should really start selling these chips cause the installation of them is tooooo easy

odingalt

Staff member
To be clear - the DIY kit purchase links posted in this thread are for making a LEGACY viking controller like the Tyr's Hand, Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven. Modspace is a reputable dealer over in AU. The install isn't that bad.

If you are looking to build a macro controller on your own, we never have and never will sell the macro chip in kit form. They just aren't publicly available. And the install is a complete nightmare and takes two experienced trained techs working in tandem for an hour to install, and even then there are still sometimes problems that need troubleshooting.

Fredrow

To be clear - the DIY kit purchase links posted in this thread are for making a LEGACY viking controller like the Tyr's Hand, Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven. Modspace is a reputable dealer over in AU. The install isn't that bad.

If you are looking to build a macro controller on your own, we never have and never will sell the macro chip in kit form. They just aren't publicly available. And the install is a complete nightmare and takes two experienced trained techs working in tandem for an hour to install, and even then there are still sometimes problems that need troubleshooting.

And that's the truth! I can confirm that the Macro install is super hard and would be a nightmare for anyone installing it.....

I'm pretty sure Modspace still has some Legacy chips for sale...