what are good rapid fire speeds for the guns on Black Ops 2.

Ralphjr87

list the rapid fire speeds you guys think work best for you on black ops and what gun you use it for. thanks. I just got a ragnarok and need peoples opinions

masonjo

go look at the xbox setting thread they work really good for ps3 except the reload and quickscope settings but all the rapid fire settings are really close if not perfect. I did slow the fal down .1 tho

Bernard

I like the R870 shotgun with jitter mode 3 or 7 and firmware V1.4. The new version 1.5 is a little too slow for me and I get killed a lot with it. It fires too slow between rounds. I found if you can control the amount of shots with V1.4...do 2 or 3 round bursts it seems to not switch to the secondary weapon / knife. Have fun! :)

masonjo

I like the R870 shotgun with jitter mode 3 or 7 and firmware V1.4. The new version 1.5 is a little too slow for me and I get killed a lot with it. It fires too slow between rounds. I found if you can control the amount of shots with V1.4...do 2 or 3 round bursts it seems to not switch to the secondary weapon / knife. Have fun! :)

why run a mode with jitter??? i just run jitter alone and it works fine... i mite be wrong but i didnt think you need to run any other mode with jitter...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
why run a mode with jitter??? i just run jitter alone and it works fine... i mite be wrong but i didnt think you need to run any other mode with jitter...
There are different jitter speed settings. There are 8 total different jitters on your ragnarok. It does make a big difference. Mode 4 and 8 are ideal for BO2. If u run modes 3 and 7 u can use dual pistols like the 3 round burst pistols and have a mule kick jitter if u hold bolth the LT & RT at the same time. Modes 3 & 7 will jitter the LT when the RT is pulled with the LT. Modes 4 & 8 will lock jitter off if your aimed in with the LT. The other jitter modes 1-2 & 5-6 are for the origional BO game. They work off a YY jitter (opposed to BO2 that uses a XYY jitter ). Same concept mode 1 works as a dual jitter and mode 2 works as jiiter with LT jitter cancler, same order as 5-6 but are different speeds. So yes there are different modes of jitter and u should know about them becase it makes a big difference in what games u want to use jitter in and how well they will perform for u in what games your playing in.

Last edited: