What are we to DO? Call of Duty GHOST's

bonefisher

Watched the trailer today and seen a lot of neat things to make macro's already with the new animations and guns! Looks like we get the MK14 back! OH YEAH! I am concerned with what is happening to some of our macro's today if you had not notice! Example: Things that haven't been working over guns....fast reloads which they work perfect until over guns...even the sprint method is doing it also! Our jitters over guns and everything we make that has a X or a Y function! Hope there is a way around this and I am looking for that sweet spot for that fix if there is any! What does everyone think? Also did see them use a different toss method in throwing things hope that doesn't mess with things that we make like switchers! Also looks like they had a different method of the knifing someone up close so maybe the turbo knife is gone! What did everyone else see???

I loved the trailer! One of the best new things about the game is that they've introduced a new class of weapons (I believe it's called Marksman); they are semi-auto sniper/assault rifles. They are powerful (one/two shot kills), but the downside is that you need to fire every shot, but I think we can get a macro to cover that end :D

I hope we can make some proper jitter macros too, and the possibilities for movement macros are endless, given that you can now knee slide and peak around corners etc. Suffice to say, I am VERY excited to play this game with the macro controller, and to see what geniuses like Bonefisher come up with!

bonefisher

Invisible players? There are no invisible players like Crysis 3 mate.
He must of been talking about the that guy disappeared at the end! He just dashboarded cause he didn't like his K/D! LOL! He might go on probation! Hope they got rid of that crap!

bonefisher

DriftorMan2 I'm far from being a geniuse but determined to make something work! You can just say I have a nitch for this! Yeah I'm eager to start on this new one already! I can just picture some strafing with some leaning and slide moves! LOL

He must of been talking about the that guy disappeared at the end! He just dashboarded cause he didn't like his K/D! LOL! He might go on probation! Hope they got rid of that crap!

LOL! I've looked at that part of the trailer as well mate, and heard that its a particular game mode that is sort of like capture the flag (i.e. where you go invisible for a few seconds when you pull/take a flag). Suffice to say, there won't (hopefully) be invisible players in the normal game-modes.

DriftorMan2 I'm far from being a geniuse but determined to make something work! You can just say I have a nitch for this!

Whatever you want to call it Bonefisher, without your hard-work on the macros mate, I wouldn't be getting even half of the enjoyment I get from playing games like COD. I'm only back home for the next few months (before I get deployed again), but you make playing the Xbox a heck of a lot more fun, so thank you sincerely for your time and effort :D

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Is it me or did that game play look like it was off the 360? Dident really look like next gen graffix to me so im under the asumption that that it was a 360 copy of ghost.

I also know what u mean about the the knives bonefisher. Looks like it knives quick but when u hit a enemy it locks onto them. Dosent look good for making any cancler that can break that lock in knife.

I am excited about the sniper / high powerd riffle setups. I was stoaked when they were comparing it to the guns of the eairly COD 3 like the M1 grand and the Kar 98. I loved the Kar 98 and its a true skill riffle. Bolt action slow on rate of fire and to be deadly with it u had to hit above the sholders or u were done " If u were gaming with real good players". Those are the kind of guns where u aim where the enemy is going to be not trying to stay tracked on the enemy. Cant wait to own with these new high powerd riffle setups!

Superamino

I like the looks of that pistol in the beginning. Looks like they had a nice streak going. You could probably RF it up like the .57! Hell, one of the .57 macros will probably work for it:cool:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Once they release the new ghosts you better believe I will be here trying to innovate for a little bit! I think I can get some really nice working macros before release date hopefully, if not the day of the game releasing.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice to see back in the forums MJ!!! Look forward to see what macros u will come up with on release!
Nice to be back! I am going to try to be a little more active just so I am not totally inactive plus I kind of miss making macros and what not. Im hoping to dig into bonefishers head and maybe get some type of jitter up for BO2 atleast. Nice to see you Nerdy!

bonefisher

Nice to be back! I am going to try to be a little more active just so I am not totally inactive plus I kind of miss making macros and what not. Im hoping to dig into bonefishers head and maybe get some type of jitter up for BO2 atleast. Nice to see you Nerdy!
Glad to see you back MJ! I'm just wore out at the moment been moved back to day shift after a two year midnight-er! You've check out the SHOTGUN MASTER JITTER for the 870 and KSG? So far they pretty much patch things from working all the way(anything with X or Y in the macro when standing over guns or score streaks with a X to control them)which they glitch up or not work when present! Been looking for new ways of doing things which you should check out the InstantGunSwitcher that is a winner which I haven't had the problem when standing over weapons! So there should be some ways around this issue we are having! Just finding the sweet spot is the goal! Hopefully find some new findings over the weekend!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Glad to see you back MJ! I'm just wore out at the moment been moved back to day shift after a two year midnight-er! You've check out the SHOTGUN MASTER JITTER for the 870 and KSG? So far they pretty much patch things from working all the way(anything with X or Y in the macro when standing over guns or score streaks with a X to control them)which they glitch up or not work when present! Been looking for new ways of doing things which you should check out the InstantGunSwitcher that is a winner which I haven't had the problem when standing over weapons! So there should be some ways around this issue we are having! Just finding the sweet spot is the goal! Hopefully find some new findings over the weekend!
Yeah man I remember spending hours trying to find that sweet spot haha. You need to hit me up on xbox we can talk on there and hopefully gets something working together. Bounce ideas off eachother and what not. I havent really kept up with all of the COD exploits lately so you may have to catch me up a little.