what do you say?

spoolinwagon420

i know it has had to happen to most of use....so what is your response when called out in a pre/post game lobby for having a modded controller?...

40_ounce

I don't reply, I have heard others get into arguments over rapid fire controllers before. Arguing over live is childish.

spoolinwagon420

i don;t reply ethier....if i do which is hardly ever...i just ask how is my full auto fal different from a scar/tar/all the other unbalance ar's

Fredrow

I just tell I'm mentally retarded and I need a rapid rapid fire controller just to even up the playing field...... SO people call BS on me, but the some people feel sorry for me because they think I am really handicapped!!!!! I love being being a smartass.......

theblur1

wheeeew just get the chirps going.
naah it depends what they say/how ugly their voice is/what kind of mood im in.

Krier023

Useful Poster
theblur1 said:
naah it depends what they say/how ugly their voice is/what kind of mood im in.

^^^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol but usually when they call me out i scream hacker lol then scream everyone report (my gamertag) for cheating

viking360fan

Fredrow said:
I just tell I'm mentally retarded and I need a rapid rapid fire controller just to even up the playing field...... SO people call BS on me, but the some people feel sorry for me because they think I am really handicapped!!!!! I love being being a smartass.......
im going to go do that now.

viking360fan

spoolinwagon420 said:
i know it has had to happen to most of use....so what is your response when called out in a pre/post game lobby for having a modded controller?...
i usually say white power.

a42ozslushie

Like you FR, I say I have turrets and can only un-load my FAL when my symptoms kick in, oh is that funny when kids believe you...

apcoop7

One time this lil kid said "it's not a mod, it's recoil" so I say that a lot. Sometimes I'll be str8 up honest with them, idc. Some people say "I'm going to use my mod" then I tell them how much better Viking is.

modded matt

I use the instance to promote the opensource movment. tell them that RF controllers are free if your smart enough to make one. if you are not smart enough. they usually take that as an insult and it gets roudy, but if they are not smart enough to build thier own controller, they are not on my level and the flanming dont last long before I put them in thier place. lol I find it as the best part of MW2