What kind of music are you guys into?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
If you want to know one thing about me, music is one of my biggest passions in life. I always used to say music = LIFE! Music is a big part of my life. Music has gotten me through some rough times in the past, and it's the only thing in this world that can both calm me down or pump me up. I've been playing the drums for about 4 years now and recently just got an electric guitar for Christmas (I'm way better at the drums). I was just wondering what kinds of music you guys listen to. I am kind of biased when it comes to music. I grew up listening to classic rock so I basically listen to anything rock influenced, but I'm a HUGE Metal head. I'll still listen to anything rock whether it's alternative, classic, progressive, punk, w/e but metal takes up about 95% of the music of my mp3 player. Anything heavy I'm pretty much down for. I go to shows all the time.

Top 5 Favorite Bands:
1. Staind
2. Texas In July
3. August Burns Red
4. Deftones
5. Motionless in White

So what do you guys like?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Eminem is one of the only rappers I like, he's pretty dirty. Other than him and mac miller and maybe one or two other artists, I hate rap lol. I tried to get into dubstep and I just couldnt do it, just not appealing to me. It actually annoys me when someone throws on a dubstep song. I just hate most, not all, stuff that is mainstream that everyone listens to.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Man, we have a lot of diversity on the forums when it comes to music. I'm biased and mostly closed minded when it comes to music. I rarely will expand my interest into other genres, but it's cool to see what others enjoy.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Man, we have a lot of diversity on the forums when it comes to music. I'm biased and mostly closed minded when it comes to music. I rarely will expand my interest into other genres, but it's cool to see what others enjoy.

Im totally the same way. Even if its a different genre song I like I wont listen to it on my own time. It would have to like come on or something.

Fredrow

Killa Cam if you like Eminem and Mac Miller then you should check out Macklemore......

The dude's still an underground artist but has performed at "Rock Da Bells" tour and just wrapped up his first national tour. He's straight outta da wet-streets of Seattle.... I think you might dig his style...

Oh yeah and "Music is what feelings sound like"....... Just like you music is a passion of mine too.... Man, I was in band all through middle school and high school. Still to this day I'm creating music!!!

Fredrow

I like classical like Beethoven and Mac Lethal

Mac Lethal, wow!!!!! I use to bump the He-double hockey sticks outta him back in the day!!!!

I'm glad you dropped that name because I think Im going to play games tonight listen to him....