What's the deal with Akimbo?

jeb22

I've been trying to get a macro for akimbo fire to work, but have had little success. Both weapons never seem to fire. Even tried a few akimbo macros I have found in the forums, but they have not been working either. Was there a patch I did not hear about? I'm almost completely sure I'm doing everything right, does anybody out there have a macro that works?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here are two RF akimbos u should try out. The first one was made by Apex Nugz and the second one is made by bonefisher. I think they can both be operated by tac

button or RT.If u want easy to find reliable macros check out ModdingBros sticky thread on pg#1. At the bottom of the page is a thread titled ModdingBros finalized macros

for BO2. In that thread is a blue underlined link that will send u to my media folder. There u will find 70+ macros i made for this game all in perfect working order.

Attachments

• Rapidfire - Akimbo sUPER fAST BO.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 21
  • SmokinAkimboRapidFire.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
jeb22 if you can poin tus to the specific akimbo you are trying and let us know which button you are assigning it to? Some rapidfires have to be assigned to the trigger, others have to be assigned to the tac switch, just depends upon the macro

jeb22

I was trying to create an akimbo macro using Five-Seven's. I was assigning it RT2. If you look in the Black Ops library, the macro looked much like sgt's rapidfire macro, except both triggers are engaged obviously. I'm a fairly tech savvy guy and it seems like it "should" work, it just isn't :/.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi jeb22 can you upload your macro (even if it's a work in progress) so I can take a look at it and comment? You can add attachments to your forum posts.

(Remember on the triggers, the skinny end of the bar is released and the fat end of the bar is pulled)

Apex NuGz

IM GUNNA guess he has the bars all the way down , skinny end, when making a macro for akimbo, specifically on a tac. u want trigger pull up all the way

jeb22

Hey all, sorry for the long delay in a response. Been getting pretty heavy into Starcraft 2 and Skyrim (thanks for the auto-spellcast btw, whoever put that up!!). Anyways, I did not have a full trigger pull for either trigger in my akimbo macro while it's assigned to a tac button. I am finding this very odd, using Sgt's rapidfire in the macro library, I notice that rapid fire works while trigger pulls are on the skinny end and assigned to RT. Why then does there have to be a full trigger pull on a tac switch for akimbo to work?? It works perfectly fine for a single weapon assigned to RT.

I'll attach the concept of the macro I was using. Please disregard the speed multiplier and whatnot because I slapped it together just now (deleted it earlier because it wasn't working). Ultimately it's Sgt's rapidfire, just assigned to both the RT and LT and on a tac switch.

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• Akimbo Rapid Fire.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3