what's up viking!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Just wanted to express to the viking community how happy I am. I just moved into my new house and proposed to my girlfriend. Soon to be a marred man and start a family. Life is good and just felt like telling everyone here. Love ya viking and I'm going to soon be trading in my macro for 100$ off berserker controller. So soon I will be a part of the berserker community. So excited for the berserker. I'm sure Odin will like my macro controller. Its only been used like 5 times. No more than 2 hrs logged in on that controller. So I'll be hopefully mailing that in soon.

JIM WALKER

Just wanted to express to the viking community how happy I am. I just moved into my new house and proposed to my girlfriend. Soon to be a marred man and start a family. Life is good and just felt like telling everyone here. Love ya viking and I'm going to soon be trading in my macro for 100$ off berserker controller. So soon I will be a part of the berserker community. So excited for the berserker. I'm sure Odin will like my macro controller. Its only been used like 5 times. No more than 2 hrs logged in on that controller. So I'll be hopefully mailing that in soon.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! ..... I wish you both well for a long and happy future .....

odingalt

Staff member
You won't have time for video games, first comes honey moon and then pretty soon you will be taking out the trash and doing your other chores :)

HopeAndLove

Congrats White :) That Macro would look good in a case in my gaming room haha :) Nice Job Man Good Luck :) Best Wishes HopeAndLove