when i click on start it doesend wanna go in program mode anymore?

Smootchi29

what should i do the batties is full but when i let the controller of pres on start it doesend show the 2 red rings anymore in programming mode for macro controller?

but the record and play back is stil working do i need to reset it? start button works but it goes to normal mode not programming mode? i just have this but the play back and record is also working normally

it just turns the xbox now on when i pres on start for programming mode? i wil let it off for tonite to see how it goes tomorow i wil let u know it might be the battieries but i dont know for sure because its working on xbox but when i try to make a macro on pc to conect to software it just goes into normal mode not programming mode im using the charge cable etc

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Make sure you take out the battery pack and have everything unplugged. Then plug the battery pack in and just gently tap the start button, then plug in the play and charge cable.

Smootchi29

now its responcing again normally its red now its pink or somthing lol? one time it worked then i tryed again now its going normal mode again why is that? i tap start button ok sometimes it doesend connect to programming mode then just test again it could be the batteries but they show full when i hit the guide button wel it works now i try again one time ye its working again you just need to push alittle sometime it dont but then again it works)

did u downloaded msn XD cant wait to make some combos with u also you just push it 2 or 1 time easy then wait and it wil work

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I did and tried adding you. As for the macro issue that is weird but atleast you got it working.

Smootchi29

i made a macro for fnc offline i added it TO RT and toggle to a Tac switch but when i Turn Toggle on and pres RT it isnt working.

give me ur msn il add you then it wil work maybe its a bugg in msn it works but sometimes you made a command ingame and syncing it it wil not work sometimes when you make just your self dots it wil work i think making dots self and syncing is better because it works then but i need to find out how to make combos with the dots and how to let it do sample combo in tekken6

Last edited:

Smootchi29

no not cd rom but its already working odin i didnt pressed good enough some times it waits abit then it turns on its all goood:) now

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Alright sounds good this week I am pretty busy with sports(2 to be exact) and school so I am not sure if I will be on this week.