Where do i buy the viking help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Please keep in mind Viking 360 is not responsible for any scammers on ebay, they are their own independent website.

Viva en Grey

I will sell you mine. I had it on eBay but the loser who won only outbid the $395 bid so no one else could have it because he had something against the company or something...and I really need to get the money to donate.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Mind you Viking does not allow selling or trading here on the forums take your trading elsewhere please.

skeelz808

They are sold out as of now you will see them in around September, or you can check ebay.

Is it confirmed that Viking will be selling the Viking 360 Macro in September? Is there any word on pricing yet?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well it is confirmed that Viking is going to sell the macro controllers eventually he wants to sell them by September. Also Odin is trying to get the controller price under 300$.

odingalt

Staff member
Is it confirmed that Viking will be selling the Viking 360 Macro in September? Is there any word on pricing yet?

Probably $299 opening price (combinable with coupons ;-) ), we will be offering customizations. We will not be offering shells like Chrome that are hard to drill (since the macro controller requires 6 aftermarket tac switches to be installed) but we will be allowing all the stock Microsoft shells, some plastic aftermarket shells and some hydrodip shells along with trim pieces, etc.

We are waiting on some parts to arrive from a factory overseas. Once the parts arrive, we have to ship everything off to the PCB assembly company to assemble the modchips. This whole process is slow, my guess is we won't be ready to start selling the Macro controllers until September.

On a side note, I will be releasing the Macro editing software v0.9.0.0 for testing by existing macro customers. It includes some bug fixes. (No firmware update is required)

Status
Not open for further replies.