Which controller should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodWidow

Hi, I know nothing about these controller's. I am computer literate.........lol
My husband mentioned the macro one, but it is to much money, I looked at the others and not sure which to get him. I want to suprise him !

I am a CODMW3 widow, and just want to make him happy and my life as easy as it can be.lmao

Help please !

LMAO MODS

truthfully go with the macro i know 299.95 is alot i recently bought one my self and love it. its fully coustomizable all the way down to the rol(ring of light) the macro also has 6 additional button which can be programmed to do anything also all other button on the controller can be programmed. if you want a great controller thats 1 of them. if you dont want to get him the macro controller i'd go with a raven they are like the next step down from the macro and just as good but you cant do as much in custmizion to them i believe... hope i helped

CodWidow

Thanks, yes the macro one is a bit pricy for me right now, so I do think I will go for the Raven. I know he will like the Raven, money is tight and he knows it, but anything for my honey.lmao

CodWidow

I found a link once, where it compared the controllers, but for the life of me I cant find it anymore. does anyone have it? thanks

LMAO MODS

Thanks, yes the macro one is a bit pricy for me right now, so I do think I will go for the Raven. I know he will like the Raven, money is tight and he knows it, but anything for my honey.lmao
yea 299.95 is a high price but i think it was well worth it to me...Sorry i dont know where that link is you may want to contact odin he's the admin,he should know where it is. it may be a couple days till he replys he's currently in hawaii enjoying the nice weather...lol

odingalt

Staff member
The macro has a steep learning curve, our next best controller for MW3 is XBOX 360 is the Ragnarok.

Ascott

I just got the Ragnarok it is an awsome controller. Im not a computer guy by any means. And this controller is very simple but with alot of awsome features if the macro is to much definatly go with the Ragnarok.

CodWidow

Just bought the Ragnarok, took the free shipping, cant wait to surprise him with it!
I did find a coupon code and was able to use that also. Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.