Which controller

theblur1

Well the raven would definatley be your best bet because it has the two tactile switches which are extremely convenient.
If you dont feel like spending that much extra money then definatley go with the hammer. It lets you use tons of different button glitches as well as different modes of rapid fire for alot more games. The hammer also doesnt cost too much more then the tyr's hand.

IrishStyle

I totally agree with blur. The raven is the most user friendly and best all around IMO. Lots of hammer users say they wish they had got the Raven instead. But the Hammer is not bad, don't get me wrong. But its easy to hold the sync for too long when changing modes, causing your controller to resync in the middle of a match.

newbie79

Would you guys say that the Raven is worth the 184$ dollars? and by the way, is there any type of warranty?

theblur1

Well its hard to judge that. If you want a better, more fun/interesting gaming experience and you can afford the raven then get it. 100%.

And i believe there is a 90 day warrenty

newbie79

theblur1 said:
Well its hard to judge that. If you want a better, more fun/interesting gaming experience and you can afford the raven then get it. 100%.

And i believe there is a 90 day warrenty
Okay cool. I'll probably get the raven if I do decide to get a modded controller.

drb1992

Pretty much what everyone else said, get the Raven if you can afford it because its totally worth it. If you can't then just get the best you can afford.

Swiftsweap

Tbh, I have the money to buy A Raven but I don't like the tact switches not that they dont work but if I brought the controller to a friends house he would know I have a Mod. Also Hammer and Raven have the same features.

theblur1

So what if someone knows you have a mod? Im pretty sure people will find out eventually + its not a big deal.
And yes they have the same features but the raven is much more convenient. With the hammer, often times youll find your controller resyncing mid-game because you hold the sync button a tiny bit to long.

newbie79

Do you guys think they'll make updates for Splinter cell conviction? if not, don't you only need the user programmable mode anyway?

Swiftsweap

Blur but u don't need to turn the mod on so u can use it any time without people noticing. Plus if u tap it fast enough it won't happen to you. Please not flaming or hating.

odingalt

Staff member
I used to have fast fingers. Too much desk work at my day job with a cheap mouse and a lousy workstation led to permanent carpal tunnels in my right hand. Not as fast as I used to be. Next time somebody makes fun of you for using rapidfire just tell them you have a medical condition like me lol :lol:

newbie79

odingalt said:
I used to have fast fingers. Too much desk work at my day job with a cheap mouse and a lousy workstation led to permanent carpal tunnels in my right hand. Not as fast as I used to be. Next time somebody makes fun of you for using rapidfire just tell them you have a medical condition like me lol :lol:
That sucks man...

kristianz1

odingalt said:

Hahahahaha sure :) !

kristianz1

viking360fan said:
talk me to on xbox DEVO_THE_KLUTCH i can help you decide whitch to get

Hey, no offense, but cant you just start a topic with:

Much better than spam all the forum threads with it!

Ben

kristianz1 said:
Hey, no offense, but cant you just start a topic with:

Much better than spam all the forum threads with it!

Agreed Devo :p

It is like every other topic :/