Which One? - Helps appreciated

COD Deadly

Thank you all for responding to my first post, and giving thoughtfull awnsers. Obviously I am new to Mods and have a few questions. Your time is very appreciated and I thank you for your help.

Im not sure what the major differences between the mods are here at viking, and I would be very pleased to hear your thoughts and considerations. Secondly, is the 3.5mm jack option a good choice to add on? Also, how do I know my Personal information is safe if I do decide to purchase a mod from viking? If anybody can please comment for advice, that would be great. Im obviously anxious to purchase a mod but I want to make sure Im doing the right decisions before I do so.

Thanks again

Fredrow

COD Deadly said:
Thank you all for responding to my first post, and giving thoughtfull awnsers. Obviously I am new to Mods and have a few questions. Your time is very appreciated and I thank you for your help.

Im not sure what the major differences between the mods are here at viking, and I would be very pleased to hear your thoughts and considerations. Secondly, is the 3.5mm jack option a good choice to add on? Also, how do I know my Personal information is safe if I do decide to purchase a mod from viking? If anybody can please comment for advice, that would be great. Im obviously anxious to purchase a mod but I want to make sure Im doing the right decisions before I do so.

Thanks again

I personally like the 3.5mm option the best, just for the main fact that if you wanted to charge or even just run your controller through your Xbox and still play at the same time you can........ If I was you I would buy one of the custom controllers......lol......

As far as your personal info in concerned, we don't see any of that during your check-out process since all payments go through PayPal either by paying PayPal with your credit card, or using your PayPal account. So your personal information is safe.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The duo has 2 tac switches added to the controller. It seems to be easier to use to me, as you use them to switch modes.

Fredrow

The number one difference between the DUO and SLEEPER is.....
DUO- gets turned on by the tact switches, switch through different modes using tact switches, and more user friendly.......
SLEEPER- gets turned on by the sync button, switches modes with sync button........

But as far as game play goes they both do the same thing.