Who wants to join my new clan? Looking to make it Viking Strong

Ghostwolfe

I created a clan in ghosts and would be really interested in seeing if anyone on the Viking forums would be interested in joining it. I am saying this because as a owner of the controller I can tell when I am going up against other owners and to be honest I would rather have you all on my team. The clan is N Gatz We Trust, I am the only member right now but if you're interested in joining you can look for it in the App or leave a reply here and I will send you an invite.

I can tell when I am going up against other owners and to be honest.

Really? I've come up against people who use rapid-fire mods/controllers, but I've yet to see someone who I can definitely say had a Viking (i.e. had a rapid-fire which was as fast as the macros you can get for the Viking).

Anyways, I would love to join, but I'm from the UK so connection could/would be a *****; when the dedicated servers do come out for the game though, I'll definitely drop you a message :)

Ghostwolfe

Cool I look forward to hearing from you Driftor. I might be wrong at times but its from using a lot of the different macros I sometimes get the feeling that its another Viking user, plus I have looked at the gamertag section where people have posted them and I have come across a few of them many times in blops II which was frustrating because they seemed to have the hang of everything a little better. I do enjoy the competition though. Yeah once the dedicated servers go online it's going to make a lot of different things a lot easier in the game, that is one benefit I have been looking forward to.