Whos Looking Forward to Double XP?

Ghostwolfe

Just wondering who is looking forward to the week of Double XP starting today for Black OPS 2 and MW3. I already made master prestige a few months ago but I look at this as a chance to diamond up my weapons since Nuketown will be open all week 24/7. Yeah I am asking because I don't want to run into anyone using a Viking and get myself dominated. So what are your COD plans this week?

bonefisher

I've been done with the master and the bling on all the weapons 10 months ago so double points are no big thing to me! On the other hand might of found something with instinct reload I will be working on and hoping to find that sweet spot to share this for the weekend and kick out for everyone!

Storm

Likewise with me on the Master Prestige, I've had that now for awhile. But I am working on my Clans Team Death Match Challenge, gotta get 750 kills on core team death match. And thanks to Bonefisher and his AN94 mod, its not to hard to get those kills..... Oh yeah and his aim assist mod as well... lol. Thanks again for those Bone.

bonefisher

Glad to help out Storm! Can't wait for Ghost to kick out! I'll most likely make up all the macro's before I even start playing this time around! Find all the cool things out before playing!

Storm

Bonefisher, I am praying to God that the Viking team comes out with a Macro Controller for the PS4. Now that would be the bomb.

Last edited:

bonefisher

They will be making some type of a amazing xbox and ps4 controller which Oden already said in another post!

Ghostwolfe

From what I have seen of ghosts and the media releases I will almost bet that macro editing will work the same as the one thing with the franchise that always remains the same is the mechanics and how weapons function. They always seem to take elements from previous weapons with new names, its just learning what the previous combination was. Most of the popular gear is always going to be there so I am looking forward to a C4 macro, since I've been using Bone's awesome setup I think he called it I have been getting a good amount of C4 kills and closer to completing that challenge. Bone if you need someone to help test your ghost's macro feel free to let me know and I will assist you with them. Just message me.

bonefisher

Didn't get what I was looking for with the instant reload still work in progress! Here this is what I'm messing as a setup this week! You also can use the Hammer with SwaT macro and can use the AN-94 with either the swat or the M8A1 macro! If you decide to use the select fire on the AN-94 use the M8A1 macro it is at 1250 rpm~! Made for Default user and use shock charge for this setup!

Attachments

• Armed Setup.vks
    45.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Ghostwolfe

Just wanted to tell you that I ran this on Sunday and my god it is amazing. I was getting kill after kill had a few people call me out for cheating and even had one dude ask me if I was using a Viking (That was a first). I used it with the AN-94, and the FAL just to see and I was really amazed at the amount of kills and the speed behind it. I really like this one a lot. The only problem that I seen was when I went to switch weapons it knifed and then when I knifed it switch weapons after knifing someone. That didn't hold anything back because one of the classes I was using it on had the FAL and the AN-94 so when it switched me between the two I didn't mind it at all. I also used this on zombie and it was a large amount of kills with some auto-aim that also seemed to be there in multiplayer as well. Great Macro. Will be running it again tonight on Nuketown.

bonefisher

I forgot to mention that you need to use shock charge on that setup and be on default user! That is why you had switching and knifing problems! Sorry!

Last edited:

Ghostwolfe

No worries like I said the weapon switching was fine because I have the FAL and the AN on the same class so it was kinda funny. But I did switch them so now I am even more of a beast and I got called a cheater again by some sniper I keep headshoting with the AN...Tis a good night!