Why do you still advertise light up thumbsticks?

Htimez2

Why do you still advertise light up thumbsticks? http://www.viking360.com/modded-xbox-360-controllers/usb-ragnarok-xbox-360-modded-controller.html as you can see at the bottom of this link that I ordered it from, you still have light up thumbsticks listed, yet when i asked why mine didnt work when receiving the order Im told you discontinued it? then why do you still advertise it and why was i not told before you took my money, that the sticks wont light up at all. Do you think i would of gotten clear sticks if they dont light up? Im ****ed to say the least considering your support already seems to have an attitude problem, when I asked how long processing would take I was told you would be happy to cancel my order LOL what horrible support.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Why do you still advertise light up thumbsticks? http://www.viking360.com/modded-xbox-360-controllers/usb-ragnarok-xbox-360-modded-controller.html as you can see at the bottom of this link that I ordered it from, you still have light up thumbsticks listed, yet when i asked why mine didnt work when receiving the order Im told you discontinued it? then why do you still advertise it and why was i not told before you took my money, that the sticks wont light up at all. Do you think i would of gotten clear sticks if they dont light up? Im ****ed to say the least considering your support already seems to have an attitude problem, when I asked how long processing would take I was told you would be happy to cancel my order LOL what horrible support.
I am sorry to hear that you had poor support with Viking. I honestly am stumped on why they advertise that however they are no longer listed as an option when you try to make a controller. I have never had a bad response from the support team unless you were giving them a bit of a hassle I dont think they would do such a thing. I am sorry again to hear that you didnt get what you want but I guess you cant assume when you saw the clear sticks listed. Hopefully support will help ease your mind. Just think though its not how the controller looks its how it performs and I can guarantee that once you start using it you will fall in love! Good luck!