wil recording a full fifa 12 match be playbacked online?

Smootchi29

ye like Ti ttle says what if i let a guy play that is good and i record that match can i playback the macro evrymatch?

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
ok nice i hopehe makes a new macro controller also when the xbox 720 comes in 2014:)

You can count on Viking to make the most badass modded controller ever when the next generation of consoles is released. We have a whole bag full of ideas that we are waiting on implementing until the next console. Too late/too expensive to implement any new ideas at this point in the game on the XBOX360.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Cant wait to start seeing those badass ideas! Will definitely be a loyal Viking fan for life!

Smootchi29

You can count on Viking to make the most badass modded controller ever when the next generation of consoles is released. We have a whole bag full of ideas that we are waiting on implementing until the next console. Too late/too expensive to implement any new ideas at this point in the game on the XBOX360.

awsome because without the macro controller on the new 720 in 214 or so would be great maybe it gets even better with more playback time:)

Smootchi29

You can count on Viking to make the most badass modded controller ever when the next generation of consoles is released. We have a whole bag full of ideas that we are waiting on implementing until the next console. Too late/too expensive to implement any new ideas at this point in the game on the XBOX360.[/QUOTE

i hope it wil be macro controllers to for the new xbox:)

ThatGuy105

I've recorded some macros that were at least a min or two long for a game i like to afk level on. loading them up to the editing software is pretty long though. in my opinion id say the longest you can record is a minute without having any problems loading and editing in the software. you can try recording until the memory is full but i have no clue on how that will work out since the longest macro i recorded was one minute and it takes a long time to load up on the edit software and back to the controller.