With the Viking making a return and all...

xJollyRog3r

Will us Legacy customers see an update in either the software or new mod mode add-ons? Would be great to know! Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
We will evaluate for the next update after COD:BO2 (Black Ops 2) is released, depending on which mods are going to work with the new game, and/or if something new and exciting can be done with BO2. Would at least need to update speeds, and for the Legacy, if BO2 has fast reload, would need to update the fast reload tables to include guns for BO2.

Agent

If you could, I'd still like to see improvement to the way that mods are activated and deactivated such as incorporating the use of the bumpers.

Moneybagz

We will evaluate for the next update after COD:BO2 (Black Ops 2) is released, depending on which mods are going to work with the new game, and/or if something new and exciting can be done with BO2. Would at least need to update speeds, and for the Legacy, if BO2 has fast reload, would need to update the fast reload tables to include guns for BO2.

For the legacy controllers " Odins Raven" We need that new enhanced drop shot mod so when u hip fire ur guy drops to the ground and drops shot or something like that...makes it more in sync with the game or even make it so if u play on tactical that when u get the rt analog stick then u automatically drop to prone instead of crouch first.. also it would be kool if u could do something with sprinting too.

Apex NuGz

For the Viking Software Beta / testing with the current users in the final software update, i hope to see, shift feature which i know i saw you saying something about it in a post OD, but i hope the shift feature will be like this: you can have it on a tac which, then on that same tac switch a panel to let you choose what you want like page left/right, also if possible to have the shift feature, do a possible 3 things on that one tac switch you chose to be the shift tac switch. such as page left/right , right trigger, shift tac.. as in, you would change the mode(s) of that tac with incorporating the buttons setup: tac switch to 1st shift: that tac + A etc. , 2nd shift: Tac + Down on D-Pad,

modded matt

There are limitations to what the legacy controllers can do, but they are still better than most mod chips out there.

Apex NuGz

There are limitations to what the legacy controllers can do, but they are still better than most mod chips out there.
i know that i was talking about the Viking Macro Controller. the shift feature will/hope help tremendously cannot wait for any new features as well!