Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

WetterThanWater

I played this game once when I was younger, much, much younger, and I completely forgot about it. Today I saw it on Desura for free (Desura is a platform like Steam, but indie oriented). At first the servers wouldn't load, but I went to etmaster.net to install the mod that lets you see the servers. It took me a while to remember how to spawn in. It also took me a while to get used to the controls, and my god, they're awkward compared to what I'm used to. The nostalgia... it reminds me of my childhood. I'm sure most of you have played it too.

TL;DR

Anyone want to play some Wolfenstein Enemy Territory?

odingalt

Staff member
MY #1 FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME. I had to quit though due to the sheer amount of aimbot/wallhacks. That's what made me buy my first XBOX 360 console. I thought XBOX 360 consoles didn't have cheaters lol. When I found out about modded controllers, I threw up my hands and said "if you can't beat 'em (cheaters) - then sell cheats to them!" lol

Krier023

Useful Poster
I loved that game too. I played it also when I was younger before I had an xbox. Good thing was, it ran on my ****ty dell computer at the time quite well. I tried playing it again a couple weeks ago, and realized I have now become fond of a controller. It was pretty difficult for me to control my mouse movements.