Won't Power On!?

Clarkkent434

I just got my lovely Macro controller on last friday but have been busy with the wifes birthday to use it. So today I decide to install the software and get some macro install. But when it came to power the controller with the start button to connect it to the computer I ran into a problem. it won't power on. It even won't even power the xbox button. I did take a small youtube video to show my problem. In the video I put fresh charged battery and that the warranty stickers is still on it so I have not tampered with it. Sorry for the hand but the I was frustrated. Any help would be great.

http://youtu.be/SynpNX6wF9o

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Need to go to the main web page and open a support ticket. There will be a explanation box just describe the defect u are having and I'm sure they will send u a return address postal print out and will service your controller. They will pay for the shipping as long as you Dont live overseas. There usually pretty fast about it and it will not void your warranty after it is repaired. It happened s from time to time just know that you are covered on it. It happened to me and they took care of it very promt and professionally for me.