Woodland Bullets controller

Galen

Ya tac switches are awesome, too bad I can't do a mail in mod service lol. But oh well I'll go buy cabelas big game hunter for this controller lol

Ben

Thats a sexy controller! I have spoken to the guy that runs rogue controllers, I'm 90% sure he does some work with/for evil :O

Galen

well if thats true its funny that evil controllers has ugly controllers and they dont use his models.. although theyre newest wooden looking controller is very similar if not exactly the same as one of the customs by rogue controllers.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

too bad my state doesn't allow me to ship spent shells.....i was going to send Ben some 12 gauge and some 9mm to make a sick controller that he could sell......i hate my state sooooo much its literally the GAYEST state out of all 50

v360Reflex

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
too bad my state doesn't allow me to ship spent shells.....i was going to send Ben some 12 gauge and some 9mm to make a sick controller that he could sell......i hate my state sooooo much its literally the GAYEST state out of all 50
and we all know that Illinois is the best :) Chi-City Till i Die :D
only thing that sucks bout Chicago is that citizens cant have guns just in chicago cuz the crime rate which only makes it go up more :mad: stupid Pigs!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
and we all know that Illinois is the best :) Chi-City Till i Die :D
only thing that sucks bout Chicago is that citizens cant have guns just in chicago cuz the crime rate which only makes it go up more :mad: stupid Pigs!
seriously when will politicians learn that restricting the guns only HURT law abiding citizens more than it helps them.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah my friends dad has this gun shop he makes them or whatever and he takes his son out on gun shooting he's shot ACR, bolt-action snipers, you name it its legit as hell my friend blew up a car in the woods shooting it with some guns... took a video omfg legit as hell dunno how legal it was but yeah

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
Yeah my friends dad has this gun shop he makes them or whatever and he takes his son out on gun shooting he's shot ACR, bolt-action snipers, you name it its legit as hell my friend blew up a car in the woods shooting it with some guns... took a video omfg legit as hell dunno how legal it was but yeah
ask reflex about my facebook profile picture :D