WOOT! Got My Controller

drb1992

Well I woke up yesterday (Monday the 15th) and as always turned my computer on and went to the bathroom. Come back my computer is on so like I have been doing for the past couple of days I check to see if there were any updates on my controller. To my surprise there was finally an update, its here and out for delivery. To say I was excited is an understatement lol. Unfortunately I had to work that morning so I went to work and just couldn't wait until 1:30, which is when I got off work. 1:30 finally comes and I race home, eat lunch, then wait, wait some more, and keep on waiting. Until I hear that beautiful sound of the mailman ringing the doorbell at 3:30. I walked to the front door (didn't want to look like I was just sitting there waiting for him lol) and gave him my signature and he gives me my Black Odin's Raven with orange LED's and 3.5mm jack.

I open it quickly as possible, synced it with my 360 and started playing MW2. The AIO 8 mode preset was already installed so I just used that. I was showing it off to my friends in private match and all of that. Then I wanted to try out the other mods so I installed the MW2 "The Works" Driver on it and and went through each mode. I love Jitter but I will say it isn't that useful in online play, or maybe I just suck with it lol. After switching games and drivers I played some CoD4 and WaW with my brand new modded controller. All I got to say is that I did work lol. So I ended up playing to much video games yesterday, from like when I got the controller to around 9:30 that night with only a few breaks. I wasn't that good with the FAL yesterday but I eventually learned that you have to burst at long range or when you need that pin point accuracy. The next day (today) I wake up and play some more CoD4 and MW2. I hadn't tried the akimbo mode yet so I put akimbo M9's on one of my FAL classes and I have fallen in love :lol: I have had more than 5 30+ kills games and only a few deaths with that class. So as of right now that is my most favorite mod setting.

Before I even had my controller I pretty much knew that viking360's controllers were the best and I am glad to see that I was right. Viking360 you definitely have my approval and will tell any friend/person I run into that is looking to buy a modded controller to come here. So to end this post I will say this. The Viking360 Odin's Raven is my first and most likely last modded controller I will ever buy (unless viking360 releases a new controller that I want).

Ben

Love your story! haa

If you love your controller now.. just wait til the GUI comes out ;)

Xx Binno xX

That is a funny story. When the mailman came to my front door I nearly broke my door lol. I was pretty happy, it was my second viking. ;)

odingalt

Staff member
I really appreciate the positive words. We do hear a lot of negative things (through forums and support tickets) and we know it's just part of doing business. We try our best to keep people happy, sometimes we don't get everybody, but reading posts like this reminds us that we do have happy customers out there :D So we will keep trying our best!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Of course you have happy customers! Even scam artists get the ocasional crazy who is happy with their adamantium cap...