Work on PC?

JeremyC95

I was wondering if their was anyway to use the macro controller on pc?

I know you can do it with regular controllers but will macros still work? And will installing drivers from Microsoft on my pc mess with the software on the controller?

WetterThanWater

Your drivers will not mess up the controller, as the controller does not recieve signals, it only outputs.

I am not completely sure if it will work with the wireless adapter, but I'm pretty sure it would.

If you'd like a better answer, I'm sure someone else has more experience than me, and could help you out.

Xx Binno xX

i dont no to much about the macro but i dont think downloading drivers to the computer wont mess up the controller. because with the controller you have to have the controller plugged in to download macro's to the controller. And you have to manually download the macro to the controller i believe. So it shouldnt mess up the controller. for connecting the controller to the pc to use for games my guess it would work just as a normal xbox360 controller.

NYjetsNY1

JeremyC95 said:
I was wondering if their was anyway to use the macro controller on pc?

I know you can do it with regular controllers but will macros still work? And will installing drivers from Microsoft on my pc mess with the software on the controller?

I wouldn't mess with installing drivers. I have had troubles with that in the past! I would just play it on the safe side and not install anything that could mess with the viking360.

I would just buy a regular controller (wired) and use it with the PC. Make sure to never install a driver onto the viking360 controller as well!