x Axis

odingalt

Staff member
The green dot indicate that you want that axis to play. So in order to have the macro not play back the x-axis movement, it should look like in the attached picture.

It does't "block" your x-axis. It just doesn't play back the x-axis movement on whatever macro you may have drawn up. We added this feature in order to allow good left/right aiming for anti-recoil macros but there may be other uses.

Attachments

• x-axis disable.jpg
    x-axis disable.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 5

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U cant just disable the X axis by itself. It works on a X-B, Y-A ( left-right, up-down ). It does work and I know this for a fact. When I make anti recoil macros I make sure that all axis are enabled so I can have free movement of the anolg sticks when im fireing. If the axis are disabled it wont allow u to move up- down or left-right "depending on what u have enanbled/disabled".

Its all on how u use the software. It does work! This is something that isn't adressed much or is commonly known. This is actually the first thing i learned when i started in these forums from MJ23KB24. The first macro I ever made was an anti recoil macro and MJ brought me up to snuff with the axis on the macro timeline editor. I have tested this many times and can confendently confirm that this does in fact work. Remember when disabled it ether disables up down or left right or all of them together. U cannot dissable just up or left for Ex.

Last edited: