XBL suspension

Zemnore

Well, i recently got suspended on xbox live for my Bio/motto...

My motto is: FPS is S**T

My bio had the image of: 8=====>~~~ that's all i'm gunna tell you.

Now a few concerns, i also have 2 modded GT's on my xbox. I've never used them but in private matches.. i'm wondering if they do extensive research on my console as well to find cheats since; my asshole friend got random 10 year old faggot ass kids to file complaints on me for cheating. How long does the bio/motto suspension usually last? as far as i know it's been more than a day as of this post. I don't have my xbox for the whole weekend so i can't check how long. If anyone has information on how to check without calling a number or going on the dashboard it would be greatly appreciated; As well as the whole modded GT stuff. Should i remove them? Any suggestions would also be nice.

Zemnore

EviiL sKiiLz said:
just check your e-mail they usually send you one if you get suspended
i did get an email, but it doesn't say how long i've been suspended... should i be console banned/9999 suspended i would like to know so i could break my xbox.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Zemnore said:
EviiL sKiiLz said:
i did get an email, but it doesn't say how long i've been suspended... should i be console banned/9999 suspended i would like to know so i could break my xbox.
if you try to sign in it will tell you how long you have been suspended for

Zemnore

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Zemnore said:
EviiL sKiiLz said:
if you try to sign in it will tell you how long you have been suspended for
i don't have an xbox for the entire weekend.

Zemnore

UPDATE: i can sign into xbox.com now without receiving a suspension message, does this mean i'm unbanned? although i do think it was a glitch since i can't sign out or change my "code of conduct" bio/motto.

EviiL sKiiLz

Zemnore said:
UPDATE: i can sign into xbox.com now without receiving a suspension message, does this mean i'm unbanned? although i do think it was a glitch since i can't sign out or change my "code of conduct" bio/motto.
In that case your still banned