Xbox 1 Berserker out of stock???

ostatewonder

I recall a ps4 thread where theres being controllers built. Is the same going for xbox 1? Im slightly confused. I retired my macro and its time to upgrade. My macro lasted me 2 yrs ftw and still strong.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there. Good question, thanks for stopping in to ask. We are currently re-stocking. We're changing the way we build and it's caused us to be out of stock the last couple of weeks on XBOX One. (On PS4 it's a different story, we owe 8 pre-orders that are over a week overdue, we will not sell any more controllers until pre-order customers have received theirs).

But back to XBOX One Berserker. The last couple of years, we tried to offer more and more and more options (to try to keep up with the industry). But that was a mistake - our business is not like the rest of the industry. Other shops are install simple modchips and offer awesome spraypaint jobs. Our company installs awesome complex modchips and that doesn't leave us much time to do the other colored upgrades. Also, we always run into issues with third party and aftermarket plastic parts making the controllers feel cheap and/or not feel as good as a stock controller. Everyone has these issues but our controllers are expensive, so our recipients get a bit angry when the controller is less than perfect at the price we are asking.

So for the next couple of months, instead of offering totally custom build-to-order controllers, we are going to pre-build all of our Berserkers in batches ahead of time and list those on the website. We are dropping many options. Basically you will get to pick the shell color and that's it. Our shells will only be Microsoft stock shells - gone (again) are the Chinese aftermarket hydro dip shells that cause problems. Currently we are working on four different colors of splatter shell and plain black, and those should be available for sale in a couple of weeks.

ostatewonder

Well thats a hell of a reply. Thanks. You know the reason i stuck it out with you guys all these years when (i lurked the forums for years and lost my account long story) was because not of what my controller looked like but the software that noone could touch. These evil controllers back in the day dont have anything on my macro. I hate to see people buy a chromed out controller they will have to replace most likely when a new series comes out. It is what it is. Thank god yall are still around and i have an opportunity to snatch one of these up for my xb1. Whens a good time for us xb1 users to check back?

odingalt

Staff member
I would check back next at the end of this coming week, I think we'll have some XBOX One Berserkers listed on the website and ready to ship by then.

ostatewonder

Any new updates? @odingalt I feel the need to purge with the berseker and the forge. I will commit a crime if I cannot purge, my right that is given to me by the new founding fathers. I seek ownage and rage quitters for battlefield 4.

Last edited:

ostatewonder

I got told by support to check back later in the month of April. I got told the same thing last month so i retract my previous statement. Sometime this year!

odingalt

Staff member
We had some in stock but they got sold. We're working on the next batch of about 10 or so splatter Berserkers.

Yoel

I want to order my so badd lol, im in the website everyday cheking to see if ya have it on stock

I have been waiting literally 2 months to order one of these controllers. I had one for the 360 and nkw that I have an Xbox 1 I'd like 1.of these. Any update on when these might be in stock again?

modded matt

Also note that if the custom options are a deal breaker, they can purchase the base controller then come to me for custom options.