Xbox One controller firmwre update.

40_ounce

Just wondering what Odin thought about this news that Microsoft will be adding a patch to the controller in the next update to the xbox one's firmware.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I Dont know if u know something I Dont but from what I heard is the update will give a battery life indication for your controller and to allow USB keyboard to function with the XB1. I haven't heard of any silent patches that would be mod blocks unless some others know something else? I also heard the update will be optional to download.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice work. I read an eairly version of the update from verge as well. So more precise anologe movements! I'm sure Odin is ready for this. I heard that the bezerker software compaired to the old macro software is way more precise on anologe movements. It used to be something like 8 bits of anologe display to now 10 bots of anologe display. This will make the anologe movements more precise to tweak into more perfect anologe movements. Hopefully this doesn't screw IP the works. I have a feeling everything will be fine. Hopefully lol.

Last edited: