Xbox One | PS4 Berserker Paddles?

Temperature

I noticed we got some insight into the next gen controllers, and while looking at it, I find a lot of the new features rater intriguing.
But what is keeping me the most from setting down a preorder is the paddles.
For some reason they feel off, as if they should be integrated into the controller somewhat, making it feel more comfortable in the hands, rater then having two large paddles sticking out the back of the controller, feeling as if it isn't apart of the actual controller.
Also for some reason, i feel as if during the long run the paddles will end up snapping off the back of the controller, or get really loose due to the paddles length exceeding the controller. Basically just hanging there off the edge of the controller.
This is just my feedback based of the pictures I saw, and in no way am I trying to bash the controller.
Comments on the paddles anyone?

xbox-one-paddles.png

Temperature

Almost forgot about the knobs holding the paddles into the controller.
Couldn't they have been integrated into the paddles.
That bulging out too in all honesty, is going to have my hands in some awkward position.
I guess I'll wait to see about the comfort level when some of our fellow members get their controllers next month.

bonefisher

Here what you can look at with these paddles! If somehow you don't like them you can always take them off for the regular tac switches underneath! I myself know where my fingers lay for best performance and that is the area on the bottom where the last screws is which my fingers (very large) lay for my sweet spot! I will cut the long ends off and file them for a flush fit on the bottom of the controller! Keep in mind you can touch these paddles anywhere you want for them to work! That is my take on these which I have done this to my old controller long before these came out and always worked great!