XBOX One Ragnarok

odingalt

Staff member
The current contractor we are hiring out for the hydro dip are doing a nice job in my opinion. There are still some blemishes from the dip process but it's almost unavoidable, the nice thing about the finish is there are not little chunks in the paint (so it means they are keeping the tub water clean of particles) and the clearcoat finish is very nice. We haven't had quality this good since we used Liquid Print One a few years back (their lead times went to 6-8 months so we had to drop them).

40_ounce

Oh wow looks like the berserker is back for sale. I have a quick question about the mod switches. If we select the standard switches will we get the carbon fiber mod switches? I like the look of those.

odingalt

Staff member
If you select standard switches you just get ye old grey "tac switches" 6mm diameter I believe like we've been using for awhile on all the other controllers.

odingalt

Staff member
Short answer, yes. Carbon fiber will become a regular mainstay.

Long answer. We must have just ran out of stock when you checked. Will take some weeks to get a new batch disassembled, packaged, and shipped to the hydro dippers for dipping.

40_ounce

cool thanks. when you get the carbon fiber paddles back i will order a berserker. i don't even have a xbox one yet. I will buy myself one for my b-day... I hope...

odingalt

Staff member
Oh you mean the paddle switches and here I was thinking the hydro dip shell.

Carbon fiber paddle switches. I'm not sure what will be next for paddle switches. It's been really slow going to get them from the supplier so not going to speculate but yes I'd like to ultimately offer a few different varieties to suit all tastes.

40_ounce

oh ok I see. Eh I guess it doesn't really matter what the paddle switches look like. I mean they are behind the controller any way so who cares. As long as they match the color scheme that's all that really matters.