XBOX Ragnark on a PC???

battlelog

I was wondering since this is a wireless controller, will it work on a PC Windows OS, since pretty much all games that run on windows will work with a XBOX controller??? Please let me know asap, so I can order one asap, thanks.

battlelog

Wow cool, im new to pc gaming, and I am comping from the ps3 and I have 2 rangnark for that. Is this a rechargeable one can I go buy thy rechargeable batty kit that they sell??? Also is the set up the same as the ps3 rangnark when changing speeds???

battlelog

Yes they do

Hey Slick since it seems to me that you know alot about these controllers, can I use a plug and play cord with this?? I already ordered the wireless adapter from amazon, but im wondering cause I got a rechargable battery kit that has every thing that you need to keep this bad boy charged. I am going to be using this just for PC, I dont have a Xbox.

battlelog

To connect a XBOX360 wireless controller to your PC you need this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/5156486

To connect PS3 controller to your PC, I think you just plug it in with standard usb-to-mini-USB cable?

Yeah I ordered that already and ordered controller today. The ps3 you can use it but you need a 2 programs to run it and it kinda of a ***** to do, some times it works some times it does?? I have checked a **** load of youtube vids on it and some times it works??? Thanks for the reply Odingait.

modded matt

If you have a wired xbox controller, you can plug it in via usb, if you have a wireless you must have the receiver mentioned above. this is true with modded and unmodded controllers.

You are correct, there are 2 programs needed to make the ps3 controller work, and it dosnt work very well.

battlelog

If you have a wired xbox controller, you can plug it in via usb, if you have a wireless you must have the receiver mentioned above. this is true with modded and unmodded controllers.

You are correct, there are 2 programs needed to make the ps3 controller work, and it dosnt work very well.

Yeah its a ***** to set up, I gave up so thats why I ordered the xbox rag, Cant wait to try it out man!!!

Hey Slick since it seems to me that you know alot about these controllers, can I use a plug and play cord with this?? I already ordered the wireless adapter from amazon, but im wondering cause I got a rechargable battery kit that has every thing that you need to keep this bad boy charged. I am going to be using this just for PC, I dont have a Xbox.

I just hooked mine to my computer via the play and charge cable and it is charging! .. I think it will be a good investment, these modded controllers love eating batteries up! I am not familiar with the PS3 Rapid fire software, But I am willing to bet they are very similar if not the same.. I would suggest going to viking360.com and going to the ''download'' Link and click ragnarok and downloading the rapid fire software, you can still play with it even if you do not have your controller yet.

Last edited:

battlelog

I just hooked mine to my computer via the play and charge cable and it is charging! .. I think it will be a good investment, these modded controllers love eating batteries up! I am not familiar with the PS3 Rapid fire software, But I am willing to bet they are very similar if not the same.. I would suggest going to viking360.com and going to the ''download'' Link and click ragnarok and downloading the rapid fire software, you can still play with it even if you do not have your controller yet.

Yeah I downloaded it all ready, looks just like the ps3 verison, thanks man.