XBOX360 modchip - what next?

odingalt

Staff member
Open call for modchip and feature ideas. What do you want out of the next generation of XBOX360 modchip? "Anything goes".

How's this for Different Colors, A COLOR CHANGING CONTROLLER! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nHwVQfKm4M&feature=player_detailpage

P.S the only good thing about promodz is their paint job anything else sucks!

This Heat Sensitive, and Color Changing controller is beyond anything any other modded controller company has attempted. Its almost as if you have 2 different controllers because it seriously looks like it. one minuet its Black and Gray, the next its White and Gray. yes, its awn like Donkey Kong.

RT jitter or dropshot but normal rapidfire ads when LT is pulled, i believe this would have to be a soft ware update called shift key on the macro is this something you are considering for the future when time allows. cheers

Bloodlust

Completely re mappable stock buttons please. As for the shell, Double bumpers on each side like the Onza but keep the 6 tac Switches. So we have 8 Tac switches total. 6 normal and 2 robust ones which are the extra bumpers to avoid wear and tear on the little tac switches. In short, a Viking Macro Onza TE Hybrid = Controller that rules the earth. Yes, it would be expensive like the Vikings but you pay for what you get. I would buy 2.

Also, it would be a nice feature if the the Autofire engaged with the appropriate gun instead of having to toggle the macro on and off with a tac switch. Eg In gears..When I switch to the Hammerburst my auto fire and active macro turns on. When I go back to the shotgun it is off, or switches to my shotty active macro.

So within the D pad add 2 slots that allow 2 macros to be activated per position. So the D would have 8 macro slots and serve as the switch to turn on/off those macros.

Last edited:

Tx1000

Open call for modchip and feature ideas. What do you want out of the next generation of XBOX360 modchip? "Anything goes".

I say just like the ps3.

I dont care for the custom shells and stuff. who is going to see it lol.

I think this would be perfect on the 360 would not change a thing :D

1055pjs.jpg

Last edited:

Krier023

Useful Poster
Honestly, I want the exact same thing as the raven, but have all buttons connected(read and execute, unlike the raven that could just read) and possibly macro playback if it is in your budget. Basically, just rapidfire, and glitches/mods that need button combinations like jitter, turboknife, etc... If macro playback is in your budget, it would also be pretty cool if you could do 4 tacts, rather than the 2 on the raven. I loved my raven because it was simple, and easy to use. When you created the hex editor, I was so happy because it was very user friendly and easy to use. After using my raven for so long, I took a look at the macro software, and was just like, how do I do this.Kiss(Keep it simple stupid) and you should be good haha.

NiP God

Everything the Macro has plus-
-More Tacticle Switches
-Maybe a new controller design,someone mentions the mlg cont
-Ability to add features on checkout,such as choosing how much tac swithes,if you want a custom case,ps3 sticks,etc
-Simplicity of making Rapidfire live the raven with a drop down box
Thats about all the rest of the things I can think of,other than that,im 100% sastisfied with my macro~

WetterThanWater

Remappable buttons.

Macros, but without analog movements. (Keep the presses, though)

Possibly the ability to work on a PS3?

Preferably the same macro software, so we all know how to use it.

Make the controller more like the raven, rather than the valhalla.

Shift key.

Obviously, User programmable.

Perhaps the ability for your computer to do the processing? Have a weaker chip in the controller, and the computer will perform the macros and send it to the controller?

The ability for the play n charge kit and controller, if it's possible, to be used as a wired controller, so it sends data, as I don't really want to get a wireless adapter.

-Etc ****-

Maybe the colour changing painted shells?

LED sticks (Configurable in the software)

the same LED boards.

Airform pouches. (v360 branded)

Shroom/ps3 sticks.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Remappable buttons.

Macros, but without analog movements. (Keep the presses, though)

Possibly the ability to work on a PS3?

Preferably the same macro software, so we all know how to use it.

Make the controller more like the raven, rather than the valhalla.

Shift key.

Obviously, User programmable.

Perhaps the ability for your computer to do the processing? Have a weaker chip in the controller, and the computer will perform the macros and send it to the controller?

The ability for the play n charge kit and controller, if it's possible, to be used as a wired controller, so it sends data, as I don't really want to get a wireless adapter.

-Etc ****-

Maybe the colour changing painted shells?

LED sticks (Configurable in the software)

the same LED boards.

Airform pouches. (v360 branded)

Shroom/ps3 sticks.

I 100% of the way agree with this... Do this for the new controllers.

HippieMagic

Color changing paint is insanely simple to get... alsacorp has some nice additives.

As for "modchip features" just need a macro controller to be honest. Make it completely adjustable and focus on ease of use features. New software that could be linked to the web for specific games would be cool. I think web integration is key here... make it fluid. A simple LCD readout would rock. Nothing too large but how cool would it be to have a dedicated LCD that states the name of your macro set?

Wifi enabled would be amazing.

WetterThanWater

If you're going with macros, make sure to have copy/paste page features, and drag & drop. (Your macro is on LT1, and you just drag it on to LT2, and now it's on LT2, but if you hold shift, it'll make both LT1 and LT2 have the macro)